PDA

View Full Version : In Rememberance

MadOne
October 6th, 2002, 07:56 PM
This evening, a friend, Brother in Arms, and some one who is close to us all has had a terrible tragedy in his life, Mr. and Mrs. Andy Bell (LA_MERC_ANDYCONDA)lost there dear son just hours after his birth. I am not clear on all the details of his death, nor do I think it right for me to go into them here. I want to ask that we all keep Andy and his family in our thoughts, hearts and prayers as they work through this. Tonight at Bayou Frag Fest LA_MERC took up a collection for Andy and his family, there was a significant amount donated and I would like to thank all the people that gave all that they had.

If you would like to help contribute to Andy and his family to help with some of the expenses please do so. We have arranged it so that you can do so over pay pal. If you want to mail something that is fine.

Please make it out to:
LA_MERC
C/O Andy Bell
124 Wilson Dr.
West Monroe, La 71291

Please mark on the check that it is for Andy and his family.

Again, I would like to ask that everyone keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Andy and Candace, we will be here for you no matter what, if there is anything that you need please feel free to contact me or Dayla at any time day or night.

God Bless You

Mark, Dayla and kids.

Reign
October 6th, 2002, 08:13 PM
I'm new to the clan so i don't know much about anyone in the clan...but i'd just like to say, that you have my regards, an hopefully everything will work out for you and your family...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 6th, 2002, 09:28 PM
Well, I'm at a loss for words.
Andy, Robyn and I are absolutely hearsick for your loss. I, as all MERCs love you and Candice like family and we all hurt with you. You have my sympathy to console you, my hand to help you up, my shoulder to lean on my strength to strengthen you.
You know how to get me if you need me.

Scott

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
October 6th, 2002, 10:11 PM
Andy, I am so sorry about what happened to your son. It really hit me hard when I heard about what happened. I know what you and your wife are going through right now cause I was there last year. It was the hardest thing that I have ever had to deal with. You guys will be in our prayers and I will do everything that I can you help you. Aubrey and I are here for both of you. We are just a phone call away and please call us if we can do anything at all for you. I will be here for you my Brother as you guys were for me!

Maximus
October 7th, 2002, 12:32 AM
Andy,

Don't really know you that well, but I feel you man. I had a cousin that died six hours after he was born. It's hard, but he's being taken care of in a much better place now. My heart (and everyone else's that sees this I'm sure) goes out to you and your family. God Bless.

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 7th, 2002, 06:02 AM
Andy,

What can I say? I am very sorry at your loss. I realize that there are no words at this point that I can say that will console you make you feel better. When the time comes, you know that we will all be here to help you out. Please do not hesitate to ask any of us for assistance. That's what being in a clan is about...being there for your fellow brothers in arms.

Alicia and I will remember you, your wife, and your son in your prayers. God bless you.

LaTech

LA_MERC_Dirge
October 7th, 2002, 07:23 AM
Andy, words can't expres my feelings for y'all. You know if you need ANYTHING, just let me know. You know y'all are like family to me. This kind of thing shouldn't happen to anyone, let alone people like you. Thanks for everything you did for us and the LAN this weekend and know that y'all are in my thoughts and prayers.

LA_MERC_Diesel
October 7th, 2002, 07:29 AM
Andy,

Being up there to see you again after not being able to see ya in about 3 yrs was one of the best moments I have had in a long time, it was very evident that you are a great friend, father, and husband from what I witnessed this weekend. When we heard the tragic news on the way home, it will be a moment I know I will never forget, and my thoughts and prayers are with you. We will be there for you in the good times and the bad times.

Brothers 4 Ever,

Mike

LA_MERC_Yankee
October 7th, 2002, 09:38 AM
Andy and Candace:

As with the other folks posting here, I'm not sure that I can put my thoughts into words. You two are the kindest and loving parents I have ever met. To have something happen like this just doesn't seem fair. Should you need anything at all don't hesitate to call.

Becky and I will keep you in our thoughts.

Reed

SnAkEbItE
October 7th, 2002, 10:16 AM
Like those before me I can not put into words any thing that would remove your greif. I do not understand why God would take the life of a inocent child and leave some of the scumbags here. I do know that God is soverign in his plan for all of us and that it works to his purpose and glory. Just know that your family will be in our prayers.
Tim

LA_MERC_RiverRat
October 7th, 2002, 12:18 PM
Rebecca and I are also going to try to do as much as we can to help. Although, I dont believe I have ever met Candice, our deepest and greatest sympathies are with you as you endure the pain and suffering. We dont have a phone, but if we did you could call us at any hour! We love you two like family. Just know that we are all here bound together as a family for you.

One Crazy Mofo
October 7th, 2002, 02:38 PM
I'm truly sorry to hear of your loss...if there's anything I can do, let me know.

-FA- Th|3f
October 7th, 2002, 03:00 PM
i know what it is like, my aunt had the same thing happen to her so when i heard i get kinda emotional like many others there. I emptyed my wallet out man i want you to know i am very sorry for your loss.

Daedelus
October 7th, 2002, 03:52 PM
My deepest sympathies goes out to your family in this time of need and loss. You were all in my prayers and like RP_Sniper said as a father who has lost a child and wife.I can understand the hurt and pain you must feel so let me be a shoulder for you or an ear if you need to talk to someone.dont hesatate to call me

Sincerly/your friend Big Poppa

Dead
October 7th, 2002, 05:31 PM
I like the rest of our entire community extend my deepest sorrow. I know what your going through and all I can offer is a little understanding. And if you feel that you'd like to talk about it in few days your welcome to call me.

Sincerly

Justin Leoni

[g0ds]Apep
October 7th, 2002, 06:02 PM
after we heard the news me and blake played that much harder as i'm sure the other 3 did to win that match for no other reason than to get that money to You and Candice...

SoBe
October 7th, 2002, 07:20 PM
matt and i send our depest sympathies. my heart aches for you in this time of loss. look to God, he'll always be there for you. you are in our prayers. emily and matt

Disorder
October 7th, 2002, 07:49 PM
Im still new to the clan so i dont know all of you guys that well but that is a horrible loss for anyone and i want you to know your family is in my thoughts. Take care.

Richard Smith
aka Disorder

bighead
October 7th, 2002, 11:01 PM
andy..you and your wife is in my thoughts and prayers

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
October 8th, 2002, 05:11 AM
Andy, we have some books that were given to us when we lost our little girl last year. I know that my wife read all of them and they helped her alot. If you would like I can get them to you. Yall are more than welcome to use them if you would like. Your family is in our prayers and please let me know if there is anything that we can do.

IamTylerDurden
October 8th, 2002, 06:07 PM
Andy, from all of us over here on the East coast, we are truly sorry! We love ya man, your in our hearts, thoughts and prayers and if there is ANYTHING we can do at all we are only a phone call, or email away.

JOSH

-FA- Th|3f
October 9th, 2002, 08:32 PM
I went to the "Night of Champions" for my Church and when they asked for anyone or thing to pray for i said a friend of mine had lost a child, we prayed for you man. I might not have meat you in RL but i enjoy playing wiht you and talking to you on the Message boards.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==