LA_MERC_Mercy
September 15th, 2002, 08:48 PM
more...

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 15th, 2002, 08:50 PM
one more..

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
September 15th, 2002, 09:56 PM
What class is that Paladin? Oh btw did you happen to notice how HOTT! that NYMPH is? Is this game rated R or NR? I'm gonna figure something out, even if I have to buy the dang game.

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 16th, 2002, 04:45 AM
lol...it is rated T for teen...but yeah some of the characters are "nice"...and yes that is my first character Mercy (of course) and it is a paladin...i have more screenshots, just have to find them...

-FA- Th|3f
September 16th, 2002, 06:20 AM
what game is that it looks like my video card would not handle it lol

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 16th, 2002, 06:27 AM
it is Neverwinter Nights...it is an RPG based on the Dungeons & Dragons table-top game...very fun game, really indepth game play also...just the main quests will take you 75 to 80 hours to complete...with all the side quests and other places to explore...up to 200 hours to finish...

as to the video card...the ss are from my computer which i have a geforce2 400mx 64mg vc...if you have that and at least a 900mhz computer with 256mgs of ram...then you should have no problem whatsoever playing it....

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 16th, 2002, 06:31 AM
oh yeah, the game comes with its own toolset that the game builders used to make the game...you can create your own worlds and cities and cypts and a whole host of other stuff to play...

you can also host multiplayer games with up to 36 players on the same game, but in different teams...also there are whole worlds being built for continaul online playing...

if you like rpgs this is by far the best one that has ever come out for the pc...this game will never end, just because of the player made modules that are being created and put out on the internet...i have close to 50 custom modules now, there are more coming out every day...

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 16th, 2002, 08:08 AM
yes and some are extremely well thought out and difficult...you have to remember, this game is not all hack and slash...it is a lot of puzzle solving and talking to people to get information...there is a lot of humor in it too...if you just know where to look...

several modules that i have played are class specific, meaning that you have to have a character of that particular class if you want to finish the module...say a thief, or a mage is required to solve a final puzzle or acquire a item...

it is all up to the imagination of the module creator...

also the modules are not simply modified levels...they are completely new levels built from the ground up and can be scripted to cause certain things to happen...say you step on a stone trigger in the floor that will cause a trap to go off or to set off an alarm causing all the nearby monsters to converge and attack you...there are actually some modules in the works that i have heard about, that will actually be bigger than the NWN game...and this is a huge game...

what is so neat about the Aurora toolset is that this is what the game was built with...everything was done by the same toolset that you get to build your on modules...

you will hardly ever find that from another company...

Noxious
September 16th, 2002, 11:17 PM
jeff, i got NWN, just gotta reinstall it.
ill show it to ya one day.
The character Creation reminded me of Baldurs Gate 2 alot.
well, mainly thats becuase its from the same company and its also based on AD&D hehehe.
Jeff, u hang with ross and them, u should know about D&D.
This game rocks. I love games with extensive character creation.
Chaotic Evil all the way.!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==