PDA

View Full Version : Sprays! Sprays! Sprays!

StratCat
August 19th, 2002, 07:02 PM
Ok, I have had alot of questions lately about what I use to make my sprays and other questions on how to and such. Anyway I am attatching a zip file that contains all of the necessary files to do your spray AS well as a tutorial in pdf format. I also included the bmp and wad of my spray for you to look at and use for an example. If you have any questions on how to use the files, THEN READ THE TUTORIAL, if you still dont get it then email me: [email protected] if your using PSP and need assistance with it you can email me also if your gonna use photoshop then email LA_MERC_iamtylerdurden hes better at it then I am.

Dead
August 20th, 2002, 07:57 AM
actually i'd use wally its pretty straight forward. point and click really. Also being able to load up full 32bit color jpgs of any name, instead of 24 bit bmp's will give you better end result. Just my opinion.

StratCat
August 20th, 2002, 03:25 PM
Yeah but the only problem with that is its all converted to a 256 color bmp file so what the original files color depth is wont matter because its all going to 256. And yes if you want to use wally then thats your choice I just posted this because this is what I use and alot of people ahd been using wally and said their sprays were not clear, I personally like to have full control over the image before I make it into a wad instead of letting a program change the size and colors for me, that may be why the ones in wally are not clear, or so they say.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==