PDA

View Full Version : TO [lag]

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
August 19th, 2002, 03:26 PM
I would also like to say that I am sorry if I offended anyone. I had a really long night last night at work and have had very little sleep, so I may have taken something that I read the wrong way. So I am sorry if offend yall.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 19th, 2002, 05:52 PM
Couple things.
I really doubt that Redneck was trying to make fun of yours,or anyone's disabilities...Sometimes people tend to be mmore sensitive to certain subjects based on person experience...Kinda like we all took offense to the CopKilla#1 thing way back when.

I'm thrilled to see that all parties involved have taken a step back and settled things down some. Thanks to both lag and MERC alike.

Most of us (me and Jeff excluded) are practically neighbors...especially when you consider the size of the internet community. We should be acting more like we are. I doubt alot of this would be the same if it were face to face.

Finally, something BMF or Dik said troubled me. You basically said you wouldn't coming to BFF. I hope that's not the case. It's important that we support each other in events like this. Besides, youre gonna miss one hell of an event!!!

GROUP HUG!!!!!

:hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

Scott

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
August 19th, 2002, 06:05 PM
BMF, We have never had any problems in the past but I really think that Red's statement

Originally posted by LA_MERC_Redneck
Its all a game people, if you get off your computer every once in a while like the Mercs do you might find that out. Plenty of stuff to do out there rather than fuss and whine on a computer forum.

was NOT directed at you nor Dik. I know it seems so because of the fact that its in the same paragraph as the rest of his text. I really think he was saying this as a new line of thought referring to everyone that was getting upset of their post being removed and not singling anyone out.

This is only my interpretation of his post. Others may disagree with me but that is everyone elses choice. People will interpretate other people's text in their own way. We need to stop reading more into what is being posted and look at the gerenal statement. Maybe take a step back and read it a second time and try to see what the other person is trying to convey instead of trying to be the first one to make a whitty reply to it. This is general for all forum type discussions and not for this particular case.

[lag]DikDstrdly
August 21st, 2002, 06:02 AM
Thanks for the apologies and kind words guys, it's much appreciated. I will only speak for myself, but I am definitely coming to BFF. I completely agree with Big Brother in that it's very important that our local gaming community support events such as BFF. It can only encourage more sponsorship and larger events, which as we all know will make our gaming scene in this area get the recognition it deserves. Our clan will be sponsoring an event such as this sometime next spring, hopefully before E3. I think that this market and this scene can support at least two large events a year. I expect a lot of our clan to be at BFF. If I can be of any help, please don't hesitate to ask.

LA_MERC_Mercy
August 21st, 2002, 06:12 AM
thats great Rob...see you there man...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 21st, 2002, 08:59 AM
Having said that Dik.............PAY FOR YOUR SEATS!!!
Get your guys (and gals)registered. You'll save a few bucks, guarrantee a spot and help us with a more accurate number of attendees. When we start hitting hard with the flyers and media...it will fill up.

Scott:)

Lexian
August 21st, 2002, 09:04 AM
i didn't aim to offend anyone either, but if i did--- you'll get over it lol :P... and Rob i prolly won't be at BFF because well i'll prolly be in another state trying to get settled heh... in which case ya gonna have to put the Robzilla smackdown on em for me like my boy Perm... :P

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==