PDA

View Full Version : StratCat and any other musicians

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 17th, 2002, 01:29 PM
I posted this in |6 because Judah and I had tis discussion a long time ago. Thought I'd bring it here too.
Musicians....let's see your gear.

My rack

This is a close up. From top to bottom......

Gemini 6 outlet power conditioner
Korg DTR-1 digital tuner
Gemini EQX 80 24 band stereo EQ
BBE 462 Sonic Maximizer
Rocktron Chameleon 2000 preamp
Samson Concert IV wireless system
Randall 100 watt tube head w/ G&L 6L6 tubes
2 space metal drawer for supplies
Mounted in a Grundorff 12 space castered road case

The Randall used to be a standard tube head but I gutted it and mounted it in my rack. In the back (you can't see it but it's there) is the analog spring reverb mounted on the roof of the case. Nothing like a good spring reverb...WOOT!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 17th, 2002, 01:30 PM
Full view.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 17th, 2002, 01:31 PM
Stax and Ax....

The top cab is a Randall 2x12 both Celestions(that need some replacing). Bottom is a Randall slant cab 4x12 all Green Backs (woot). SOUNDS GREAT!!
Guitar on the left is a mix and match I made from parts I collected from friends. The electronics are twin active EMG 81's. That's my beast I tune to "B" for that Slipknot/Godsmack/Slayer nastiness.
The blue one is a Jackson PS2 (dinky) that's my main guitar. It sounds tons better than the other one even though the electronics are inferior. Plus it has a Floyd Rose. The other had a floating bridge but I put five springs on it and cranked it down...it's now a fixed bridge....lol
Behind the gitars is my foot control for the rack. It's a Roland FC200 midi foot switch. 13 button, multi-bank with a volume/wah pedal.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 17th, 2002, 01:32 PM
The Jackson

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 17th, 2002, 01:32 PM
The Frankencaster 415

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 17th, 2002, 01:39 PM
........and finally, my Epiphone acoustic. Nuttin special. That's my drag around, write songs on, throw it in the closet, leave it in the car for weeks work horse. Damn if it don't stay in tune after all that too. Say what you want about Epiphone but it's been good to me. Used to have a Mitchell 12 string but sold that about a year ago.

Scott

Noxious
August 17th, 2002, 03:00 PM
:nox :nox :nox :e2

StratCat
August 17th, 2002, 05:38 PM
Very Very nice man , Im truly Impressed, Ill get a Pic of mine here in the nest couple of days and post it, My gear is a digitech 2120 processor preamp into a Peavy solid state amp(read colorless) into a Carvin 4x12 playing a Fender Delux Plus Strat Ive been Playing 7 years now, i will post a link to download an Mp3 of one of the songs I wrote too

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 17th, 2002, 06:19 PM
:stu

j00 R b00n!!!

Scott:slp

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 1st, 2002, 11:41 AM
I'm still waiting for pics of your gear StratCat....come on f00!!!

Scott:rolleyes:

Maximus
June 11th, 2003, 10:33 PM
well, if A) I lived in Cali, and B) I had 1500, I'd snatch that up in a heartbeat! Looks friggin nice BB!

Madnote
June 11th, 2003, 11:02 PM
1970 yamaha tube amp w/ origional tubes (beleive it or not) four tens, top two new when i bought it. $125 bucks from origional owner (thats my baby). Fender guitar and finally a zoom 707 which i wouldnt trade for all the stompboxes in the world...im a broke foo, so thats about all Ive got, had an Ibanez 7 string for a while, but got out of Korn and into Punk...got a crappy acoustic with a million stickers on it, but it works great to write with!!!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
June 11th, 2003, 11:45 PM
I wouldn't trade any of it for my Gibson LG-02 Flatop from '52

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==