PDA

View Full Version : Bed

Crazy White Boy
August 17th, 2002, 04:38 AM
What exactly is bed? a place that you lie down in to rest. well what if you dont need rest? Take me for instance, i can go a couple days w/o rest. I know a couple more that can too. Shall i name names? Crazy, Perm, Vic, BigBro, Samurie, Someone, Nox. Just to name a few. Do you understand what i am saying? Rest. Bed. Sleep. Now most people have this little cycle they do that balances daytime, and nitetime into 2 seperate times inwhich you sleep at nitetime, and BS around in the daytime. Now take the people above i named. What do we do? BS around all the time, because we sure arent in bed. Am i the only person who ever noticed this? Am i TRULY crazy? who knows, maybe so. Does perm really have a perm? Is vicious really a vicious person? maybe when he has no sleep. Is samurie realy a Japanese samurie dude? Is someone really someone? Is Nox Nausios? Who knows? maybe i do? maybe you do? Uh oh, i almost fergot big bro. Is big bro really someones big brother?like i said. Who Knows? Not me.

-CWB Out

It is 5:40 AM, i have been awake for a while, just seeing how much more time i can waste by posting this hehehe, cyall when i pwn ya! :)

Lexian
August 17th, 2002, 04:44 AM
there's something wrong with you kid :P

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 17th, 2002, 09:34 AM
WOW....I'm an only child to answer ya. I usually sleep from about 2 am to about 8am. Hard to get anymore with a new baby right now.

Scott

[[Corvette]]
August 18th, 2002, 01:43 AM
Well, I can think of a few OTHER things to do in bed...

Crazy White Boy
August 18th, 2002, 01:48 AM
hehehe rgr that

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 18th, 2002, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by [[Corvette]]
Well, I can think of a few OTHER things to do in bed...
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I sure as hell didn't need that image at 8am on a Sunday. I may never sleep again....THX VETTE

Scott

-FA- Th|3f
August 18th, 2002, 02:50 PM
LOL funnny info (not really) but crazy you need a hobby man thinking of this crap lol

[[Corvette]]
August 19th, 2002, 12:25 AM
BB, you have something against those "other" things? I'm kinda fond of them myself...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 19th, 2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by [[Corvette]]
BB, you have something against those "other" things? I'm kinda fond of them myself...

Nothing against the act...it's was the subject that scared the hell out of me.

Scott :p

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==