PDA

View Full Version : To all the players on the Merc server....

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
August 16th, 2002, 02:55 AM
This little message goes out to everyone that plays on our server. This includes all the Mercs as well. Sometimes things happen that we don't like. Someone gets a lucky shot on you and the next thing that your hear is bs or something to that nature. Well this games gives people a lot of shots like that and most of the time they are luck shots, but that is the way the game plays it and there is nothing anyone can do about it. When this happes sometimes you hurt peoples feelings wheither you ment to or not. Sometimes it is a friend that you are saying this to that may take it the wrong way and now you have hurt your friends feelings. The point that I am tring to make is that we all get a little fed up with things sometimes and sometimes the smallest little remark can be taken the wrong way and then that causes hard feeling between people. This is a game that is ment to be played for fun. So what I am asking is that everyone that is playing on the server be polite to each other and consider the other persons feelings before you say something harsh. Even if you do not like that person you can still be polite. Who knows, in doning this you may resolve your hard feeling towards each other. Everyone will have alot more fun when this happens. If you do have a problem with someone the please take it up with them through icq or e-mail or someother way other than the server and the forums. I hope this makes sense to everyone and that we can all get along and have fun. If you feel that you can not get along with someone on the server, Then please don't spoil everyone else fun. I look forward to playing with you guys on the server.

Henry

StratCat
August 16th, 2002, 06:27 AM
Roger That!!! :)

LA_MERC_RiverRat
August 16th, 2002, 08:29 AM
agreed.

bighead
August 16th, 2002, 10:19 AM
w00t. i agree too

Dead
August 16th, 2002, 10:42 AM
sorry im the king of saying BS - sorry if i've ticked someone off by saying it - its like my legal way of showing that i dont understand how they got me - more of a complement really comin from me.

I'll try to refrain from saying
bs
bs
bs
bs
and more BS

maybe ill cut it down to just ONE BS hehe (although typically im the only one dead and im talking to myself when i say it - hehe)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 16th, 2002, 11:03 AM
:stu

Scott;)

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 16th, 2002, 12:18 PM
Roger that as well RP,
Thats the great thing about CS.
Say whatever you want, just dont hit the "V" button.
Do like Dirge does and tell it to your dog (poor Dixie);)
and just have fun. :cool:

LA_MERC_Sniper
August 16th, 2002, 12:21 PM
i hear and obey my master

dA nYc pIMp
August 16th, 2002, 04:20 PM
just go in the server and :m4: :ara: :awp: :camper: i dont care if someone kills me i just have fun and its just a game

Dead
August 18th, 2002, 09:35 AM
Thanks Scott for "I'm with stupid" - thats quality man! hehehe

IamTylerDurden
August 18th, 2002, 06:50 PM
GROUP HUG!!!

RP... you the man!

Lt.Dan
August 18th, 2002, 08:06 PM
I agree, and will no longer make anymore luck shots, and I will also reframe from running up behind someone and knifing them. Nor will I take any vengeance by spraying my victims with my tag, over and over and over and over and over and over, until the voices in my head tell me to stop. I will also not make any more bs shots. In the future all my shots will be referred to as a blessing from above.

-FA- Th|3f
August 26th, 2002, 12:01 PM
i understand that i do it sometimes but i am trying to chill out with everything and i have. have not said anything like BS in like 2 months cause i want to stay ont he server it is my CS home. Sorry if i caused any problems before just tell me if you do not like what i am doing.

haduj
September 2nd, 2002, 03:24 PM
thats awesome that you say such things as this.
at first i came to merc because of the very low
ping i get here/there. but as i was playing i
really started to appreciate the level of respect
everyone recieves. i wish everyone in our clan was
as well reserved and dignified as LA_MERC on a
whole.

secondly i would like to thank LA_MERC for
their continued support of IG. posting in our
forums and playin in our servers.

we may not always agree or see eye to eye but,
LA_MERC sets a certain standard for online gaming.

good going guys

Maximus
September 26th, 2002, 12:34 AM
I'm with Lt.Dan. No longer will my kill ratio go above 1 kill for every 25 deaths. I shall play fair, suck it up, and DIE! I AM THE EPITOMY OF CANNON FODDER! No longer shall b00n guns remain flacid and unused! The time is now to pick up arms and make me the DEADEST PLAYER ON THIS SERVER! I'm well on my way! Raise up your arms, oh LA_MERCS and n00bs! CARPE DEADUM!

Fatteus Deadimus

Lt.Dan
September 26th, 2002, 01:10 AM
I dont know him......anymore

SgtJeff
September 26th, 2002, 05:21 AM
Dan Dan Da Funny Man. That was good bro.

Maximus
September 26th, 2002, 10:49 AM
Dan, why did you type all that under my name? Geez, I can't believe you...I just don't know who you are anymore! BEW HEW!

Maximus
September 26th, 2002, 10:57 AM
But no, really, let's be serious for a tenth of a second. I agree with what Henry said. Just because someone jacks you in the head five times in a row doesn't mean they're cheating, h4x0ring (whatever that is) or BSing or whatever. I've had my share of LUCKY shots bein a newbie at this game but I like to also think I'm gettin better too! It's all about the experience baby, and the better you get, the more often YOU'RE gonna jack someone in the head 5 times in a row! Bottom line, STOP WHINING, IT'S A VIDEO GAME! A VIIIIIIIDEO GAME! If you don't like gettin killed, stop playin or get better. I HATE bein smacked 30 seconds into the round, but just tells me that I suck and need to REALLY get better! BTW, thanks to all ya'll that've helped me out this past month! I appreciate it!

MOWMOW OUT!

P.S. Whoever makes these pages, awesome job! But us "n00bs" would REALLY like to know what all your words mean...h4x0r, n00b, b00n, w00t, etc. Sorry for seeming so dumb at this, but I'm new.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==