PDA

View Full Version : 17 Days until football season Baby! Here's little something for ya!

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 15th, 2002, 11:41 AM
LSU Fighting Tigers- 2001 SEC Champions! Sugar Bowl Champions!

Are ya ready for this year?!?

w00t

Here's a cool little flash for all you out there!

http://www.tigerstadium.com/quotes.htm

LA_MERC_Onji
August 15th, 2002, 11:54 AM
man, i dont really keep up with any kind of sports, but just reading those quotes made me want to go to a tiger game pretty bad :)

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 15th, 2002, 12:01 PM
Buckle up the chin strap, and lets go hit someone!
Virgina Tech gonna get :owned

Omega_Prime
August 15th, 2002, 12:11 PM
WOOT WOOT TIGERS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO I GOT TO SEND A SHOUT OUT TO MY KANSAS CITY CHIEFS LETS GET BACK INTO THE PLAYOFFS GUYS WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Mercy
August 15th, 2002, 12:54 PM
Hey that is great, but who are the Chefs?

BigOne
August 15th, 2002, 03:26 PM
Cheifs aint going no where. Look at the Philadelphia Eagles this year. This is the year it's gonna happen. The Eagles have been to the surper bowl once and lost. But this year is the year the eagles will win it all. Trust me Yeah they lost One good player (Jerimiah Trotter) But other then that the eagles haven't lost anyone. ANd you all saw what the eagles can do. You saw the 2 close games against one of the best teams ST. Louis Rams last season. Eagles only lost to them by a touch down or so. But all i have to say is don't Even think that any other team has a better chance this year then the Eagles!!!

EAGLES all The way!!!!!!!!!

Omega_Prime
August 15th, 2002, 07:00 PM
well im sorry you feel that way but i believe it wont be long and the chiefs will be the next st. louis rams, **** vermill is gonna take that team places and trust me it may not be this year but i believe they will show a fast improvement, it may be next year. i still belive that trent green will prevail as quarterback and with the leauges top rusher coming back look out they will be in the hunt of things this season.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==