PDA

View Full Version : Business

Crazy White Boy
August 5th, 2002, 07:54 PM
I`m rather new to CS, and i like most of the merc bunch, and the community on your server, i dont want to have all of LA_MERC hating me bacause i joined -|6-, no one had any problems with me before this, so let me say this now. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST LA_MERC. As a plee from me, dont let the clan i am in come between some of our friendships, dont look badly on me because of what clan i am in, i didnt mean to hurt any lamerc in whatever i did, but whatever it is i did, i am sorry.

Mr. Admin, Please dont delete this, Thank You.

bighead
August 5th, 2002, 09:18 PM
I don't have a problem w/ you or any IG members. That is, until they come on our server and start trouble. Like i said i've played w/ most of you. Enjoy it too. But i don't go to your server and disrespect you guys and I don't expect you guys to do the same. You are fun to play w/ CWB. And as long as you and everyone in your clan respect our rules and follow them while on our server. I have no problem at all. Take care and i'll see you on the server soon.

Apocalypse
August 5th, 2002, 10:05 PM
Group hug (awwwwwww)

Crazy White Boy
August 5th, 2002, 10:52 PM
*hugz* w00t :) thx red, im glad you aint mad at me no more :)

Crazy White Boy
August 6th, 2002, 12:41 AM
:werd

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 6th, 2002, 12:55 AM
One thing missing Red....
CWB you are a cool guy and fun to play with/against. You MUST understand though when you are part of an organized group (in this case a CS clan) the actions of one reflect on the group as a whole. That is why we are as guarded as we are about who and how many we have in the clan. You are welcome here anytime but with the |6 or any clan tag for matter, comes the baggage of the current and past members of that clan. It took a VERY long time for us to patch things up with D|M and only a few quick incidents to break up our friendship in the first place.

Scott

Crazy White Boy
August 6th, 2002, 01:23 AM
ic

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
August 6th, 2002, 07:01 AM
When I was in {[]D$} I was banned along with the entire clan for a week or so. I personally didn't do anything but some of my clanmates were mouthing off, so everyone was banned. The people who's company you are in reflects on how people view you as well, keep that in mind.

Noxious
August 6th, 2002, 07:34 AM
i hear ya man. thats how i got kicked outta DM, cause i was friends with blake.

im also a recruit in IG, and hopefully most of the MERCs know im an ok guy. I sometimes get aggravated , but lately ive kept it to myself, venting my frusrations in a game of Tekken.

So, hopefully, i can try to keep the peace between LAMERC and IG.
Im kewl with most of the merc and kewl with most of IG.

And to my almost fellow clanmates, lets keep da peace.

Crazy White Boy
August 6th, 2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Vicious
"i want my bibby back bibby back bibby back ribs,
i want my....
Jacobs Bibby back ribs....BBQ sauce!!"

What a noob lmao!

MRBIG85
August 6th, 2002, 11:52 AM
he sounds like the newest member of NSYC.ha aha ha. J/K:d: :d:

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 6th, 2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Vicious

So ur telling me if one guy just looses his mind (literally) one day and screws up...the rest of the clan has to pay for it??

Exactly.

The one thing you fail to see is we are talking about BIG stuff not cussing over the voice chat.

Look at it this way..... 5 LAPD officers beat Rodney King. But after that, the whole dept was a brutal racist group of thugs. Is that right?? Of course not. Is it true? Duh..no. But is the public's perception reality? Yes.

Scott

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 6th, 2002, 01:27 PM
And before you say anything........yes it is the same thing.

Scott

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 6th, 2002, 01:39 PM
Ok Blake, Look at the numbers:

Lets say that in a given clan there are 20 members. If 2 of them act up, 10% of that clan acted up. With Big Bro's simile, 5 members of a group (the LAPD) out of who knows how many (probably atleast 100 or more) acted up. Thats 5% of a group...and ALL were then ridiculed.

I would have to agree with BigP and Big Bro on this. The actions of a given person will GREATLY affect how you consider the rest of the members of the group. That's human nature. "Don't judge a book by it's cover" type thing. We all do it.

LaTech

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 6th, 2002, 02:37 PM
Welcome to the real world Jr. College is starting and no mommy/daddy to sheild ya. BTW there are 9000+ LAPD Ofcrs.

Scott

SnAkEbItE
August 6th, 2002, 03:37 PM
Well my 2 cents here...

If you decide to go out with a group of guy's and the decide to knock off a c-store and kill the attendent guess what you will be held guilty as well. It's called imprived defference(sp) in other words guilty by assocition. Now one of the biggest reason's I love to play on this server is for the simple reason of the control on language. I'm not going to spaz if I hear or read a cuss word but I just prefer not to hear or see it. I have played with members of |6n I belives that's how they identify themselfs and all I pretty much heard was constant cussing and complaining how it was stacked in la mercs favor. I does get a little boreing sometimes when the teams are a little uneaven but hey life is not fair get over it and get passed it the round is only like 10-15 minutes!
Well that's my two cents.

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 6th, 2002, 04:17 PM
Big Bro, That only makes our point so much sweeter (9000+)

LaTech

LA_MERC_Sniper
August 6th, 2002, 05:00 PM
crazy u know your cool wit me and i too have no problem with most you guys come play and have fun as usual the thing about the stacked teams i just dont get thast i mean how often do the 2 teams tie i mean there has to be a winner and no matter wha tsome one is going to lose whether its by 1 or 20 thats the game i know people say to many lamercs on 1 team but that needs no responce cause its been answered many times b4 and lately lol theres beenn to many mercs on at one time to keep them all on one team heheh

Noxious
August 6th, 2002, 09:13 PM
i think just those 5 peepz shou;d be penalized.

if im missin sumthin', p[lease inform me

SnAkEbItE
August 6th, 2002, 09:59 PM
well as for who I am just a noob I guess, it doesn't matter if you ride to the store and you there not knowing what is going on your still going to do the dance..... check you law books..... and it depends on the prosecuting attorny...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 7th, 2002, 09:10 AM
Lie detectors are useless. When I took mine for the PD the stuff I told the truth about it said I was lying and the stuff I...well...er...just leave it at they don't work.

Scott

Dangerous
August 8th, 2002, 08:38 AM
i wuv bigperm jr. he ownz joo bastard's ... can i say bastards
:blue:

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 8th, 2002, 09:24 AM
You just did.......lol
But you CAN'T say the things I was saying durring the scrim the other night...hehehe

Scott

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==