PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion Frenzy

[[Corvette]]
July 31st, 2002, 11:35 AM
Any of you played it? I played the demo last night with my brother, it seems like fun. He's buying the game now.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 2nd, 2002, 09:47 AM
Havent played it but it looked pretty bad. It got a crappy review in XBOX. Their reviews are pretty right on that I've seen. If you or anyone needs review info on games I have all the XBOX mags and can look up the review for ya.

Scott

[[Corvette]]
August 2nd, 2002, 10:02 AM
Lol, I think we have more fun playing games that got "crappy" reviews. He's been buying all his games off ebay anyway, so at least he isn't paying full price for them.

We like 2 (or more) player co-op games. We laughed ourselves silly playing "Cookie & Creme" on his PS2. That game was a blast, and I think it got bad reviews too.

Dead
August 5th, 2002, 06:27 PM
personally i own a PS2 and haven't touched the thing since January 2002 - wouldn't care if i ever played the over glorified hunk of junk again.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 6th, 2002, 01:03 AM
Need a new cup holder Blake??

Scott

[[Corvette]]
August 6th, 2002, 09:58 AM
He got the full version game a couple of days ago, and it is a lot of fun. Looks like it would be even more fun with 4 people. It needs a little more variety in the games, most of them are just different variations of the same theme, but it is a lot of fun.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==