PDA

View Full Version : BAANHF (Buy Apoc A New Headset Foundation)

Dead
July 30th, 2002, 09:50 AM
I'm looking for three to five more SERIOUS Players who play with us on a daily/weekly basis who are tired of hearing Mike's buzzzzzzz

bzzzzzzzzzzzz he's bzzzzzzzzzzzz

Personally I would like to know what one of the best is trying to say from time to time!

Please contact me for mailing instructions.

I'm serious people were only asking for $2.00 from each of you.

bighead
July 30th, 2002, 09:52 AM
LOL me and apoc have talked about this and he has already swapped out headsets and soundcard i think. He can't figure it out but is working on it lol

Dead
July 30th, 2002, 09:55 AM
i'm SENDIN him $$$ man, me and perm talked about it last night, I told him last night i was doin it and he just died out laughin. but i'm SERIOUS about buyin him a new headset - ACK i cant handle the buzzzzzzzz

hehe

ps: nothing personal Apoc you know i'm your Moving Target.

pps: heres one - try changing the plug in the wall for the computer; florscent lights cause buzz, in both speakers and wall outlets, does he have a headphones with the connected mic or is he using a boom mic. Boom mics pic up buzz from being to close to monitors.

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 30th, 2002, 10:00 AM
dude, he is robot, that dude is not human, which is why
he speaks like a... robot.
do you think that picture is one of a mass-murderer?? I dont think so,
that was just found in a local yearbook...ya know like the
terminator...hehe
j/k..I think he likes it, its just adds to the mystery :H

Mike

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 30th, 2002, 10:01 AM
It's a lot cheaper to mute him, :p:p

Dead
July 30th, 2002, 10:04 AM
Dirge where is your since of humor man - he's gonna p00p golden bricks when envolopes arrive addressed such as:

The Buy Apoc A Better Headset Foundation
c/o Mike D.

besides you cant play as a team if you cant hear your team!

LOL

LA_MERC_Onji
July 30th, 2002, 10:29 AM
Apoc, in your cs command line add

+voice_dsound 1

MadOne
July 30th, 2002, 10:34 AM
lol, i have to agree..if that doesnt work then i will pitch in as well

Dead
July 30th, 2002, 10:41 AM
Thanks MadOne

Omega_Prime
July 30th, 2002, 11:14 AM
dang guys why we at it i need a donation for some ddr memory my memory i bought offline doesnt work and im very mad now, i have to send that back and go to wintersmith to buy kingston. o well looks like i learned my lesson.

Dead
July 30th, 2002, 11:16 AM
Nothing against you prime but your memory doesn't affect my game play like listening to bzzzzzzzz. but i tell you what if the BAANHF goes over good maybe well start a BOPNMF for you!

lol

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 30th, 2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Dirge
It's a lot cheaper to mute him, :p:p

LOL!

ooo also if you playing new a FAN, or an AC that will make the bzzzzz sound. LoL when apoc talks..and you hear the bzzzz do you sometimes "fake" understanding what he says =p?
"Apoc: bzzz take a bzzz shoot bzzzzzttttzzz.."
"EndOfBeginninG: errm uhh.. haha yea that was great!!"
BigHead *headshot* Apoc
"EndOfBeginninG: er"

bwahaha

LA_MERC_RiverRat
July 30th, 2002, 11:49 AM
I have 3 extra headsets at the house that are the EXACT same ones that I use (onji knows which ones cause we got em at the CPL last year) - I can mail him those for FREE...well - except for postage...

Dead
July 30th, 2002, 11:50 AM
well its up to him on how to spend the $$$ as long as he FIXES it - hehe

I'm on a cursade here cant ya tell!

Apocalypse
July 30th, 2002, 12:21 PM
You guys are all too funny :) Before we start sending Apoc free stuff (Weeee), I did what Onji told me to do and hopefully that will work...I'll see later tonight when I play on the server, maybe you guys can hear me better. In the meantime, I'll be at the mall this afternoon and there's a Radio Shack in there. I'll check for that headset. Thanks again for all your help...and for the BAANHF (LOL)!

Dead
July 30th, 2002, 12:26 PM
Bahahah - Thats what this is all about d00d - havin fun!

}{y|3ri|)
July 31st, 2002, 10:12 AM
omg get him a mic get him a mic get him a mic!!!!

Dead
July 31st, 2002, 12:38 PM
lol - thats fuuny d00d

IamTylerDurden
July 31st, 2002, 01:58 PM
LMAO... gdodge your the funniest chicken killer ever!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==