PDA

View Full Version : Video and Movie CS style

}{y|3ri|)
July 29th, 2002, 12:08 PM
my next silly project is to make some cs movies... how do you record what you are watching in cs, ive heard of demos and etc, but im n00bish when it comes to cs programin and recording... how do i create a video etc etc.. also i will be auditioning for parts in my cs play, e-mail me at

[email protected]

and ill let you in on what im planning... this is going to be fun guys trust me!!!

time for the bounce ball: :blue:

bighead
July 29th, 2002, 12:40 PM
movie of the slap masta? hehe

MadOne
July 29th, 2002, 12:42 PM
hmm, movies..dont have that kina time, but good luck, if we can help out let us know.

}{y|3ri|)
July 29th, 2002, 01:04 PM
so what i need to know is how to make a video clip... kinda like how you make a screen shot... anyone know how? and the demo... whats that?

}{y|3ri|)
July 29th, 2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_bighead
movie of the slap masta? hehe

i might fit that in there some where

MadOne
July 29th, 2002, 01:06 PM
talk with perm or mercy or REDNECK, they are the resident masta's of the demo's.

LA_MERC_Mercy
July 29th, 2002, 02:12 PM
to record a demo all you do is pull down the console (`) and type record nameofdemo and it will record a demo of what you see while playing...but you must and i mean must stop the demo before the map changes...if you dont, the demo file will become corrupted...

to stop the demo recording, just type stop

the demo file will be in your c:\sierra\half-life\cstrike dir and it will look like this: nameofdemo.dem

i dont know how you can change it over to an mpeg though...i have seen it somewhere but i will have to search for it again...

hope this helps some

MadOne
July 29th, 2002, 02:56 PM
this might help some

http://www.counterstrikecenter.com/news.phtml?id=141607&language=en

let me know what you find out on there.

}{y|3ri|)
July 29th, 2002, 03:19 PM
thanks mercy thats great info to get me started... im reading the info on that page now madone thanks

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==