PDA

View Full Version : Hello, and a quick question 'bout bots

LA_MERC_MadMAX
July 24th, 2002, 05:52 PM
Hey guys - I've been playing with you guys for I guess about a month now (or at least TRYING to play - hehehe).
Bighead sorta recruited me onto the server, and I've had a blast ever since! I've enjoyed every minute...

Question time -

As I said, Bighead recruited me at a lan we had, and got me hooked on the game - now I've done the same thing to another buddy of mine, only trouble is, HE is stuck out in B.F.E. with a dial up connection. The question of the hour is how do you add Bots to CS??? That way he would be able to enjoy the game without having to lug his machine up to my place every time he wants to play...

TIA guys -
Jayson (a.k.a Mad_MAX)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 24th, 2002, 08:25 PM
Most of the sites to d/l bots have directions. I THINK the prog goes in your cstrike folder.......have him check around on csnation or one of the bots links from there.

Scott

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 25th, 2002, 07:58 AM
Really ann you need to do is download a BOT then install. It will place a Icon for playing with bots. I use POD bot when internet connection is down (or takin away =p ). The readme files explains everything after you install... really easy :)

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 25th, 2002, 08:01 AM
If a Canadian can do it... w00t

j/k :p:p

LA_MERC_MadMAX
July 25th, 2002, 08:04 AM
Thanks Guys -
I've got one up and running for him - see you 'round the server....

Jayson

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 26th, 2002, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Dirge
If a Canadian can do it... w00t

j/k :p:p

But see I live in USA now, so doesn't that rule me out =p? ><

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==