PDA

View Full Version : Some football fun to tide ya over till Sept.

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 17th, 2002, 11:01 AM
Check out Ole Miss' home t-shirt for the Florida v . Ole Miss game:

What's that guy doing to that gator?????:eek: :eek:

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 17th, 2002, 11:03 AM
FYI

Here is LSU's new logo to be revealed this Friday. This is NOT going to be put on the football uniforms. It is only for letterhead, departmental graphics, etc. I believe it will replace the LSU with the script tigers beneath it when you see the score on a game or something like that. I kinda like it, it's a little different, more modern.

Crazy White Boy
July 17th, 2002, 02:33 PM
waht did the old logo look like? hehehe

cd
July 17th, 2002, 09:53 PM
Hey Dirge... you still gonna try and organze a thing for the Falcons vs Saints in NO this year? I'm down for that one f0 sure

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 18th, 2002, 06:19 AM
This is the logo I belive the new logo is replacing. They will probably still use this one, but the new one will be more prevalent.

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 18th, 2002, 06:20 AM
Hey Corbin, the Falcons vs. Saints game is a no go since it is the weekend before Halloween. That weekend is NOLAWEEN - The 3 day concert Widespread Panic puts on in NOLA every year, so some of us wouldn't be available. We are looking at some other stuff, I 'll let ya know.

cd
July 18th, 2002, 06:28 AM
Ya got scurred eh? I doubt yall'd have anyone willin to drive to Atlanta during their other game... well just let me know and that if somehthing changes I'll prolly be in NO that weekend

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 18th, 2002, 06:34 AM
If you're going to be here anyway, we might work something out to go to the game. The only reason we aren't doing anything that weekend is that the show would interfere with the rest of the stuff we were looking at doing. As to being skerred???? What, you must be talking about seeing your ugly mug in person, because there is no way in hell I am scared of the Atlanta Falcons. Oh, let's sign a high-dollar running back and then use our first round pick on anothjer running back. YEAH! With fron office management like that, the only people scared of the Falcons are their fans.

w00t :D:p:D:p

cd
July 18th, 2002, 06:42 PM
Granted they should have gone with a wr, their decision did not hurt them at all. You would be FOOLISH to think the Falcons do not have a team this year.... OMG they will r0x0r their division's b0x0rs

cd
July 18th, 2002, 06:42 PM
Oh yeah... you gonna buy me one of those margarita's in the big cups at the game?

ciba
July 18th, 2002, 07:16 PM
The second best team in Purple and Gold!

-Ciba [Noobsuck]

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==