PDA

View Full Version : Awp Challenge

Apocalypse
July 15th, 2002, 04:39 PM
Yesterday and I went head to head for the battle of the awpers. True, I had a lower ping than him, but the skillz don't lie. We can dance anytime at any server. First one to 20. w337 wee7, GG

Apocalypse
July 15th, 2002, 04:51 PM
Not really Blake. That was a pretty close match.

Crazy White Boy
July 15th, 2002, 04:53 PM
i wanna dance apoc, you name when/where, and your on!

R@di0$taR
July 15th, 2002, 05:04 PM
hmmm...i'm game... :)

Crazy White Boy
July 15th, 2002, 05:05 PM
lets go now f00! :D\

Noxious
July 15th, 2002, 05:09 PM
i'll take the challenge.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 15th, 2002, 05:16 PM
2v2........The Scott's vs Da Foos........lol

Scott

Crazy White Boy
July 15th, 2002, 06:04 PM
rgr

Apocalypse
July 15th, 2002, 06:32 PM
Ok ok, I didn't want this post to mean anything other than that yesterday and I went head to head. But if you want to dance...we will dance! AIM: DuLsK234

Crazy White Boy
July 15th, 2002, 06:34 PM
get on there f00

LA_MERC_darkprowess
July 15th, 2002, 07:30 PM
i kinda wanna try him out 1v1 also... but i'll wait till your done with everyone else... let me know when you feel like it...

Apocalypse
July 15th, 2002, 07:41 PM
LOL...I left to turn on my R@dio$tar hizzack. I came back on the server and started owning, the h4ck itself is quite amazing, it locks on your head, I kill you, you whine, you whine some more, then YOU LEAVE! hehehe:awp: :)

yester
July 15th, 2002, 07:46 PM
Everyone... apoc posted this because of the way I owned him last night on the same map. This was his revenge.

Look at the pings. Not even OGL legal.

I'll take you whenever you want Apoc, and anyone else that wants to challenge me.

R@di0$taR
July 15th, 2002, 08:10 PM
lol ogl legal

Daedelus
July 15th, 2002, 08:52 PM
aw the good old days iam not sure you guys remember -S1- Scepter now he was a master of awp. man we got to find were hes hagin at.

Crazy White Boy
July 15th, 2002, 08:54 PM
If OGL had an 3v3 AWP ladder, id try to get it to be me/apoc/yesterday. OMG WE WOULD O-W-N

hehehe, no lie though

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 15th, 2002, 09:11 PM
I hate to tell ya cwb, but a team of andyconda, userofillusion and la tech might well clean heir posteriors with ya :p

Crazy White Boy
July 15th, 2002, 09:29 PM
well lets see if we can get that scrim...
cwb/apoc/day vs. andy/user/latech

All in fun

Crazy White Boy
July 15th, 2002, 09:45 PM
wanna make it 4v4? we got perm

Apocalypse
July 15th, 2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by yester
[B]Everyone... apoc posted this because of the way I owned him last night on the same map. This was his revenge.

Sorry Tom, no revenge. I didn't feel any ownage last night by you either. ***Dirge has Struck***

A 3 v 3, 4 v 4 AWP match would be sweet. We should organize that for sometime in the future.

Noxious
July 16th, 2002, 12:01 AM
i feel like awping some1 , lol.

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 16th, 2002, 06:27 AM
Save it for the LAN!!!! w00t

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 16th, 2002, 09:09 AM
Apoc even said it was a big challenge, doesn't seem he rubbig it in. I wanna watch the match if you guys have one!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 16th, 2002, 09:55 AM
I say me do it on flatout though...awp not have high ground and I like it better :)

Scott

Hudson
July 16th, 2002, 10:12 AM
ill snipe

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 16th, 2002, 10:54 AM
Maybe this is something we can set up for the LAN? A side contest for bragging rights or such? What do ya think guys?

bighead
July 16th, 2002, 11:22 AM
I'll have to sit that one out..my awping is like my aim...suxors bigtime lol

Crazy White Boy
July 16th, 2002, 11:28 AM
Dirge, make it like a bracket tourney with quaters, semis, and finals, or however big it needs to be all 1v1

do it at fragfest

Crazy White Boy
July 16th, 2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_bigpermjr
i sux0r with it but ive been trying to practice with it in pubs so that i may get a lil better and be able to use it efficiently in matches

Perm, the trick to an awp is to slow down, and take your time...

i used to sux0r at it, now its my fav gun, cuz im so leet w/ it :D

}{y|3ri|)
July 16th, 2002, 03:09 PM
im all about a scout war.... real mans game there.. ask anyone on merc.. homes here can scout.

}{y|3ri|)
July 16th, 2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Crazy White Boy

Perm, the trick to an awp is to slow down, and take your time...

i used to sux0r at it, now its my fav gun, cuz im so leet w/ it :D

yeah... slow down on me and see what happens

Crazy White Boy
July 16th, 2002, 03:13 PM
lets go 1v1 right npw, scout vs awp...

My aim name IamCrazyWhiteBoy

}{y|3ri|)
July 17th, 2002, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Crazy White Boy
lets go 1v1 right npw, scout vs awp...

My aim name IamCrazyWhiteBoy

at work no cs... will later!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 17th, 2002, 10:08 AM
Can I play. The awp is my favorite weapon as well. The scout is a good gun but I would not say your any more of a man because you choose a weapon that does not have the hit power that the awp does. A real man is one that can take the awp bullet and realize that it took someone buying, positioning, and firing on target. I think people that whine about the awp are wussies whining that they got hurt, like the little kid in the group whe we were in kindergarden trying to run with the big dogs. Well, tell you what. bring your little pee shooter on and while I'm polishing off my awp barrel after you hit me with a scout and I've smoked you, I reflrct back on this forum post and think. Man I'm glad I bought my awp. the non-real-mans gun, lol.
P.S. I know Scepter real well, he hacked, he got caught, he'll never live it down. Even if he beat me in a sactioned tournament with sanctioned computers, he's still a hack. I've played him before and owned him so bad I think he started crying. lol. Next time I'm visiting my parents I'll tell him you guys are still thinking about him.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 17th, 2002, 10:16 AM
Andyconda???? Who is that??? Is he still a MERC??? I thought he left a long time ago. lol
Where j00 been f00....or are you on late at night? Neva see you anymore.

Scott

Crazy White Boy
July 17th, 2002, 01:13 PM
RGR that, thats the bgest stated thing ive ever heard about an awp. I hated it too when i first started playing, now i love it, its my fav gun, ill take anyone anytime colt vs awp w00t :D

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 17th, 2002, 01:26 PM
LOL...that pic rules Red

Scott

R@di0$taR
July 17th, 2002, 01:49 PM
Still no respect :( /me crys and bows to the elite

bighead
July 17th, 2002, 02:03 PM
hehe i give you respect radio. I don't like awp's i'm not going to lie. I might be noobish but the reason i don't like them is I can't use them lol. The trackball on the joy i use is too freaking sensitive so it hard for me to pinpoint in w/ them. So i'll duck and tuck my butt in and wait for you to come to me :C)

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 17th, 2002, 02:13 PM
Hey Radio, you have to use the awp on a map other than Aztec to qualify. :p

And Andyconda ain't back yet, he's just using his work computer to post. Hey Andy, did the fire burn the paint off your case????

R@di0$taR
July 17th, 2002, 03:04 PM
Ok...I have a friendly proposal...I say we get a AWP tourney in 1v1 on awp map first to 12 rounds wins and i'll build a bracket if your interested.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 17th, 2002, 03:05 PM
Cool....I'll be out pretty quick but Im down for it.

Scott

Crazy White Boy
July 17th, 2002, 03:48 PM
count me in

Crazy White Boy
July 17th, 2002, 03:53 PM
setup an emiail to send our names into, and make a post on the news on the front page about it

LA_MERC_RiverRat
July 17th, 2002, 03:55 PM
ok guys - I've just been pretty much spectating this forum to see what everyones impressions of the AWP were - I will tell you this - There WILL BE a 2 v 2 AWP tourney during Bayou FragFest - we are NOT annoucing which day and/or times yet, but I figured while everyone was all hyped up about it I might as well make it public - the brackets are already done - they will be 16 team brackets - so find your partner and get to practicing! The maps will be announced at a later time....

LA_MERC_Andyconda
July 18th, 2002, 12:15 PM
Hey Dirge, I do have my computer back up and running. I bought an ABIT KX7-333R+ motherboard and have it fully installed running my GForce 4 128 Meg DDR vid card with .5 GB of PC2100 DDR mem and the 1.4GHz AMD TBird processor at the helm. Only problem is the new mobo is way too advanced for simpeltons such as I. All this new crap like USB 2.0, RAID 1+, Auto Bios Flash 3.0, and Onboard Processor, vid card, mem, and peripherials monitoring devices on these new boards can make a mans head spin. I thought I was pretty good at this but I gotz wires running every where. The 9 internal fans have been a mess to setup as well. Not to mention that I'm still using my Gateway case from 3 years ago and it isn't the most spacious ATX form factor case in the biz. In a day or two I will post a pic of the mobo I fried. "Another one bites the dust." lol. That's why I'ver been away Scott, no mobo to run things on. I got on for a little while last night before a friend called me over to set him up with counter-strike. Got anotherone hooked. His name is Al Jaschke (handle is MOLSON-ROCKS" You guys see him online cut him up, lol. no slack for the noobs, thank god I'm not one,lol. Count me in on the awp tourney, woohoo! See you guys online. later

}{y|3ri|)
July 25th, 2002, 01:11 AM
i want down on the challenge sign me up!

Alpha
July 25th, 2002, 03:13 AM
I think I'll have to get a piece of this action :]

Alpha
July 25th, 2002, 03:26 PM
Frost is out of town. He's visiting his cousins in California, but I'm sure he'd like to "dance" as well.

Lexian
July 25th, 2002, 03:58 PM
isn't awp map the one that ct has a better advantage? where it has torn up building on t side and boxes and windows and stuff on ct side... along with a port o potty heheh... if so i don't think that map is the one to play on if not then whatever...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 25th, 2002, 10:30 PM
I like the idea of BOON.....er Vicious making one....that would be cool. Hey whatever happened to quicksilver???

Scott

Lexian
July 25th, 2002, 10:50 PM
umm vic why you no be on my team :(...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==