PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

[Jett]-OMEGA
July 15th, 2002, 08:55 AM
Hows the folks down in louisana? As you probably noticed.. my name is [Jett]-OMEGA and I am in Texas.. that is where the start of our clan was created. So where about in Louisana is this server located? Are yall a friendly clan... Only reason why I ask is cause there are so many out there just for competitiion and they end up being rude and just plain ole ugly. From what Iv'e read you all seem to be pretty good ole boys. Kinda like us. Were always lookin for friendly clans that are here just for what this game was meant to be... fun. Any how I ran across your website when I was browsing who we are going to challenge in OGL. I will get your server ip out to my folks. and you can have ours.

64.158.160.35:27015

Are any of yall into lans? If so were having a big one this month you might want to check ou.

http://jettclan.net

Stop by and sit a spell.

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 15th, 2002, 09:09 AM
Check out our events tab, or got to www.bayoufragfest.com for our LAN event info! We have a big one coming up, so go ahead and register! And yeah, we're friendly, just come play on our server to find out!

[Jett]-OMEGA
July 15th, 2002, 09:14 AM
hahaha. That looks like the Hooters in Baton Rouge.. I was just there 2 weeks ago.

[Jett]-OMEGA
July 15th, 2002, 09:19 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAHA

The time I was lookin into your site and readin all the posts and what not someone else challenged you.. SO I'm out of luck. None the less that doesnt mean we cant play.. how about a scrim? after we both settle our challenges we can scrimage our map and your map that way were both ready to own.

Sound good to you.. if so I will set this up with out match cooridinator

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 15th, 2002, 09:39 AM
Please use the form on our website (under challenges) to set up a scrim.

Thanks!

And naw, that's the Hooter's in West Monroe.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 15th, 2002, 10:05 AM
Welcome....our server ip is 209.209.214.5
we also have a dedicated scrim server for matches so whenever you wanna play do like my boy Dirge said, fill out a challenge form and we get down to it.

Scott

[Jett]-OMEGA
July 15th, 2002, 10:38 AM
as soon as confirmation dates come in for our matches I might do that. I was wanting to play both of our maps we are challenged on. That way we both get in some good practice time for our up and coming matches. Till than

#jettcommunity

LA_MERC_Avatar
July 15th, 2002, 10:43 AM
sounds kewl man...

the gameserver is located in Monroe, LA and the website server is located in Shreveport..

you are more than welcome to come play...i mean its nice to find players that just play for the fun of it...

anyway Welcome to LA_MERC land...:D

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 15th, 2002, 01:25 PM
Ah cool... Like a date... Who paid?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 15th, 2002, 02:01 PM
pwned!

Scott

bighead
July 15th, 2002, 02:24 PM
LOL

LA_MERC_darkprowess