PDA

View Full Version : Corbin Dallas & the rest of |6 come here!

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
July 12th, 2002, 05:17 PM
I have to agree with Red. We don't go out to other clans trying to recruit them and we don't expect other clans to do this to us. Just think about how you would feel if we went behind your back and started tring to steal members from your clan. I don't have a problem with you wanting to start your own clan but tring to get members of our clan to join your clan is not the way and we will not allow it to knowingly go on. I wish you luck in finding members to join your clan but don't come here trying to get our members. If this continues we will take action. Don't get me wrong I am not trying to start any problems between the two clans but what you are trying to do is wrong and I will say my piece about it.

cd
July 12th, 2002, 08:22 PM
I'm not gonna deny it we have tried talking to a few people who we are friends with about it. However that was as a clan starting out, and we are not currently recruiting... and talk about recruiting anyone recently is in jest, and only in jest.

cd
July 12th, 2002, 11:10 PM
Do me one favor about it... if it is a member... ban them and let me know... it WONT happened as per leaders wishes.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==