PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else getting booted?

Apocalypse
July 9th, 2002, 03:47 PM
For some reason the last 4 times I've connected to the LA_MERC public server, I've gotten some kind of error message while playing or my CS has shut down completly. Is this happening to anyone else? If so, do you know why? ;(

R@di0$taR
July 9th, 2002, 04:12 PM
naw, it happends to me too..something about !ERROR Server Verification Failed. Usually if you exit out completely it works when you go back in the second time. Good Luck...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 9th, 2002, 04:15 PM
Same here...I was trying from work though so I thought it was something to do with that. WHile we are on server topics, I had some trouble last night on bloodstrike with getting auto-slayed at spawn. Some others were getting that too. Any ideas??? The server was full BTW.

Scott

cd
July 9th, 2002, 04:38 PM
That too... but today I tried to connect, Yamotha had same problem, after Onji had restarted server it said we were missing a file type...

Apocalypse
July 9th, 2002, 04:44 PM
Same with me, it was after the server was restarted. I received some message "sf_text 1" or something like that. Then my CS shut down. I connected again later and after about 15 minutes of playing my CS just shut down for no reason. It's a conspiracy I tell you... No one wants me on the server. :) :laugh: :)

LA_MERC_Onji
July 9th, 2002, 07:39 PM
see if that helped

Daedelus
July 9th, 2002, 09:38 PM
yeah i know all about world spawn death after getting killed like 7 rounds in a row but when i hit the esc. key and resumed game it sorta passed the jinx on to some one else. i also use this technique when i start lagging and it clears up the lag for a coupe more rounds .have no idea why or how this works i leave that to you guys are the techies lol.

}{y|3ri|)
July 15th, 2002, 09:37 AM
does the server auto pick which team you join now?

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 15th, 2002, 09:40 AM
Yes

MadOne
July 29th, 2002, 12:36 PM
please keep him at a safe distance from the server...lol..

-FA- Th|3f
August 30th, 2002, 01:57 AM
The other night it told me my CD key was in use

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==