PDA

View Full Version : Concerned about something....

PUMPmasata
July 7th, 2002, 01:11 AM
Hi,
I was playing in your server earlier this evening when I was on the map de_inferno on ts side and I was kicked from the server and in my console it said that I was permantly banned from this server by the server op.Now what Im wondering is what I did wrong? Lamerc is my number one server to play in next to D|M. I love it! The atmosphere the people in it and I was enjoying myself. Now I was not kicked cause the server found any cheats on my computer, I was kicked cause someone who was an admin kicked me, I would like to know which admin this was?
Now I admit I was using the name -|6-DraXX, also use other names too, now i know this changing names thing isnt good, but its a habit of mine and I sometimes like to mess around with it. I never make any of my names inapropiate or anything, cause I cleary know the rules of lamerc and I also respect them. I just want to say I know the lamerc rules to do not condon cheating, and I will only say this once I WAS NOT CHEATING, I swear. Now I have heard that someone was first personing me and claims I shot people in the head thru walls..now this is possible with out cheating, although I know you dont prolly believe me, but I was not cheating. If someone shoots at me and I hear reloading and I saw where they ran to to reload , Im gonna shoot thru the wall at them especially on maps like de_aztec with the double doors.

So all Im asking is that someone please consider unbanning me please.
My wonid is-2718974

Thank you for your time

PUMPmasata
July 7th, 2002, 02:28 AM
How do you figure I am copkilla?????

And everytime I get banned its by you...whats ur problem..like why are u so against me?.....

PUMPmasata
July 7th, 2002, 03:12 AM
lol ....u sure can be harsh:( :eek: ;(

LA_MERC_Avatar
July 7th, 2002, 07:26 AM
goodbye...

R@di0$taR
July 7th, 2002, 07:56 AM
LOL...actually I knew because he starts every sentence with "Yo" at least in the DM forums..

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 7th, 2002, 09:49 AM
I wanted him banned for the the Copkilla name thing way back when....disrespecful punk.

Scott

Noxious
July 7th, 2002, 11:29 AM
I'm all for it Red.
I remember the whole CopKilla thing, it was disrespectful.
so, :bigok

Crazy White Boy
July 7th, 2002, 12:54 PM
Aye!

LA_MERC_RiverRat
July 7th, 2002, 05:43 PM
BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM BAN HIM

my 2ยข

LA_MERC_Avatar
July 7th, 2002, 05:46 PM
uh...check his title...

Crazy White Boy
July 7th, 2002, 05:49 PM
lmao so owned

Crazy White Boy
July 8th, 2002, 02:17 PM
I believe Perm is the Self-Appointed LA_MERC server watcher dood personamabobber. HA!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==