View Full Version : America's Army

MadOne
July 4th, 2002, 09:12 PM
Will someone PLEASE post a link to where i can get the game? PLEASE thanks

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 4th, 2002, 09:26 PM
hehehe

http://www.americasarmy.com/

This is a portal to a few different downlaod sites. Mark, you will really like thid game. Before you can even play, you have to qualify on weapons and go through training. Very cool and realistsic. Graphics r0x0r as well.

SgtJeff
July 12th, 2002, 03:21 AM
Man I've tried it...It is pretty cool. Very hard to log into a game tho....I'm always getting "CONNECTION FAILED". That suxors..

MadOne
July 24th, 2002, 04:38 PM
I like it...it is hard to get into a server though, however from what i have heard, they are going to let other people open up some servers..maybe we can put one up ourselves????

IamTylerDurden
July 24th, 2002, 04:40 PM
The game is sweet.. IF YOU CAN GET IN... so the server here idea sounds GAREAT!!!

Id be all about it... well until a UT2003 server gets put up that is... I'll sleep, eat, pee and play in that server all day long!

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 24th, 2002, 07:04 PM
Im all over that, the game is super sweet, just suxors to get in a server, and playing with uber n00bs..since friendly fire is alive and well in and team play is a must in AA.

Mike

MadOne
July 29th, 2002, 08:36 AM
this is a great game...i have been working it off and on, however i like the game play and the competition in the game is about as real as you can get with a game. I like alot.

terror
August 23rd, 2002, 12:03 PM
America's Army Full Game Released
Good news for all you America's Army fans out there in game land. FilePlanet is currently serving up the newly released FULL GAME (no longer known as RECON) of America's Army Operations:, which adds Airborne School/Tour (adds parachuting) and Ranger School/Tour (must complete Airborne to play Ranger). A new full client file and individual patch files are prepped for training here:
http://www.gamespydaily.com/news/fullstory.asp?id=3854

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==