PDA

View Full Version : Any one playing War Craft 3 YET

Daedelus
July 3rd, 2002, 08:05 PM
Just ran down to Babbages and picked up my reservation on War Craft 3
I just installing it now to play and i got all day tomarrow to play so ill let you guys know how it is. ohh i got the collectors edition too it's worth the extra money guys;big heavy duty box and the art of war craft book is exellent very thick with great pictures.ill still need to check out the DVD movie and soundtrack and tell you guys about those also:d:

Metallion
July 4th, 2002, 02:50 AM
hehe...the UPS driver dropped mine off today!

The collector's edition is definately worth the money...Best game packaging ever and Best game of 2002 in my opinion. Review coming soon to SGU.

Metallion
July 6th, 2002, 05:09 PM
did yours come with the nifty developers poster and E3 DVD?

Metallion
July 6th, 2002, 06:34 PM
What did you think of the World of WarCraft preview on the E3 DVD? Man that game looks sweeeeet...I can't wait for it!

Metallion
July 6th, 2002, 07:38 PM
lol watch the preview on Joel's E3 cd blake...it will change your mind (But then again it doesn't feature repetitive running around shooting people so I dunno)

I'm hyped for it!

SgtJeff
July 7th, 2002, 02:26 AM
just finished it...I think it was shorter than the previous warcraft and starcraft. Good game tho

Daedelus
July 7th, 2002, 02:07 PM
no way some one finished it already ive been playing hours on this thing and just half way threw undead campaign. i thought the graphics were great the zoom in and out feature was good. The buildings and spells look great. my only dislike is the food cap thing,were you have to pay money for extra guys upkeep. i felt the armys were smaller than the large armys i used to use in warcraft 2 now i useually stick with one what 12 man army and use the heros magic and spells to rock.It just doesnt have the same feel i used to love.
but dont get me wrong i still like it.we should figure some way to play online at battle net together that would be fun.:d:

R@di0$taR
July 7th, 2002, 02:18 PM
Does anyone play Counter Strike? I heard that game is pretty cool

Metallion
July 7th, 2002, 03:36 PM
I used to play that game about a year ago...I wounder how many people were playing warcraft 2 just before 3 came out...

My 2002 game-a-thon is nearly over...Tony Hawk 3, GTA 3, and now WarCraft III...all three games I was anticipating were released on time. The only game I'm waiting on now is Star Wars Galaxies...we'll see if that one is released on time :D

SgtJeff
July 8th, 2002, 01:58 AM
wrong. Yes, I finished it. I'm done. Kaput. Complete. Just plain done! Liked it. That is all.

cd
July 8th, 2002, 02:47 AM
Shouldnt you be out arresting folks? And Metallion im lookin forward to Galaxies too... you have a mpg of it or somethin so I can see what to expect?

cd
July 8th, 2002, 09:30 AM
No you dont understand Perm, it's alright for me to talk trash when he's so far away. I dont have to be nice till he's close :D :D

Metallion
July 8th, 2002, 12:49 PM
Here's some links I dug up:

http://pcmovies.ign.com/pc/video/swgalaxies_e3_01.mov

http://aka1.starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/swg_final.mov

Both are in quicktime format.

Metallion
July 8th, 2002, 01:00 PM
The new SGU site is set to launch on Monday July 15th

Metallion
July 8th, 2002, 01:31 PM
ROFL My bad :D

The site that I'm talking about is the new SGU site...You will have to wait along with everyone else till next Monday. Blake knows about it because he's helping with the graphics. :cool:

Metallion
July 8th, 2002, 02:19 PM
sure do :D

I'll reveal the proggie monday over at SGU. Also if you'd like to throw your cam up on our game cam network you can.

Crazy White Boy
July 8th, 2002, 02:24 PM
Blake, i can make bteer GFX than you f00jy B0y

SgtJeff
July 8th, 2002, 05:00 PM
PPPPUUUUULLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE Corbin. Haven't you heard of the long arm of the LAW!!!:ara: I have friends everywhere you might go. Some have BIG GUNS that shoot REAL FAR (RP). Mind your tongue boy. I have a long touch. hehe:laugh:

Daedelus
July 8th, 2002, 08:56 PM
well i see a nother post that just wanders off in other directions lol

cd
July 8th, 2002, 09:46 PM
AHhhhh.... errr RP is my friend :rolleyes: Plus I could always get Perm to back me up :laugh: j/k Adam

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==