PDA

View Full Version : It's CRACK I tell you!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
December 23rd, 2008, 06:20 AM
Received a little mass mailing blast from DarkKnight this morning, seems he and his group have been infected with WOW, lol!! Here is his invite and update!!

Is WoW taking over the world? or am I just paranoid? :stick

Everybody here at Game Lair would like to wish each and every one of our members a very Merry Christmas, and a prosperous and Happy New Year!!

As many of you know, we've begun making changes on the forums. This is to include world of warcraft with the rest of the games we know and love.

Currently, our guild the Children of Sparta has 30 members, 90% of which are leveling quite fast. We've got 5 members above lvl 70 and working our way to 80, and are currently in prep to make several kara runs to gear up as much as possible!! Any WoW players out there, I encourage you to start up an alliance character on the Dentarg realm, seak out DarkKnightGL or Kilmor or Nitejewel or Darlyna for guild invite. We are currently outnumbered by the horde by either 3 to 1, or 4 to 1 numbers, good odds for any Spartan, however, it is not just the CoS that is on the server, therefore, we are recruiting more Spartans into our ranks in order to fight the horde scum on Dentarg!!

Hope to see many of you soon as I've missed gaming with you guys and gals tremendously!!!

DK

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 23rd, 2008, 07:52 AM
LOL... Ok, It dont surprise me.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
December 23rd, 2008, 08:21 AM
LOL... Ok, It dont surprise me.

Yep

LA_MERC_Dirge
December 25th, 2008, 09:23 AM
muhahahahha

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==