PDA

View Full Version : Learn'em Young

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 10th, 2008, 10:47 PM
You got it son. Lock n Load, and Fire Away!

And......Uhm..........Oh Yeah, The gun does kick a bit!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 11th, 2008, 06:11 AM
Please tell me you did not let him shoot that thing... thats a sure fire way to make a kid scared enough to never shoot a gun again. :)

BTW.. you got the right Idea... just give him a 22 with a scope instead :)

aCiD
November 11th, 2008, 06:50 AM
That's awesome!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
November 11th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Did you teach him to look the scope like that. I agree with Yeller. That and no uzi's either please.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/10/27/boy.shoots.himself.ap/index.html

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 11th, 2008, 12:13 PM
What you guys fail to recognize is that my youngest is the spawn of Satan. I'm just rasining him. Connor is fearless. And I say that without any reservation. The kid absolutely can not be scared from doing something. This past summer he did the Kamakazi waterslide at Waterville in Gulf Shores Alabama. A 100 foot straight down bullet slide that teh minimum height requirement is like 4 feet to ride. he talked his way into and did it not Once but Twice. Candace still gets mad when we talk about that. So lets just say I ran out of ammo long before Connor got tired of firing. hell he wanted to tromp through the woods for something to slay once he go the nack for it. And no I didnt' teach him to look through the scope like that but he saw me resting my head on teh stock so he did himself. Somehow he shot better looking through the wrong eye even though I tested him and he is right eye dominate. Any way, thought you peeps would get a kick out of that. Funny part is becuase he's so small he can't rest the stock against his shoulder to fire so the kick pops him in the head EVERY time. Yet he did not stop. He's got a little shinner from it but he LOVES firing guns.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 11th, 2008, 12:19 PM
P.S. he's smart too. From the photo you can see his trigger finger is not in position yet. He again watched me and knows how to line up with the finger off the trigger then once in positon to slowly exhale and then slowly squeeze the trigger. A little Marine Sniper in the making. He had about a 14% accuracy rate at 100 yards on a 4" plate. not bad for a 4 year old. and the gun was rested on sand bags but still, not bad.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 11th, 2008, 02:43 PM
You know, I really didn't think you let the little guy fire that gun LOL... man that is a tough kid.. at 4 years old the only thing my father would let me have at, was a daisy BB gun, granted it was one of the old ones you cant get anymore, but still not a high powered rifle.

Now what you need to do is put together a little video of the kid shooing the gun and place it up on you tube... then see how long it takes for all the left wing "take your guns away" people too attack you for being a "Bad Daddy"

BTW.. Andy you are a good Daddy :)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
November 11th, 2008, 02:48 PM
LOL, Andy = Bad Daddy

But it wasn't a big calibur. It was a left handed Browning 22 Mag Sporter Rifle.
and I don't let him go off on his own with it, LOL!
Believe me you want me keeping him under lock down (Maximum Spupervision)
Connor Bell let loose with any firearm = Angry Law Enforcment Agents and pissed off PETA peeps.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==