PDA

View Full Version : Kidney Stones From Hell !!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
September 4th, 2008, 04:44 PM
well guys sry havent been here in a long time but been real busy im on new rig and seems i haveent had time to do much. but now im here at house on medical leave and cant go back till i get rid of a 5mm kidney stone and pain pills are great. i have passed two so far and still have big boy to go so guys if u have anything that could help me out please pass it to me.
thanks dragon

LA_MERC_YellowDog
September 4th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Dammm Dragon, that sounds painful man, I sure hope the guys make their way out soon...

You know, I think drinking in excess is a good way to prevent these things from happening..
but then... other things might happen to you, like maybe falling on your head out the window of a nearly parked car :stick

Chi_Townz
September 4th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Yikes..Sorry D, can't help there. Good luck though, hope it passes soon...er.. You know what I mean

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
September 4th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Dude......I feel your pain. I had em twice. Felt like I was givin birth to an Andyconda. Hope it all comes out ok :p

Baco

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 4th, 2008, 06:38 PM
I still remember my recent incursion with those dang things. 5mm, damn...mine was 2mm and you might well have shot me and put me out of my misery.

It was determined that my sudden switch from sodas(namely Mountain Dew) to Apple Juice set mine off. Now I drink water in between sodas if I can help it.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 5th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Damn Wayne. I feel for you. In November I had a 4mm one and its the worst pain I've ever had. Morphine was my friend. Loritab was ok, and Cocaine is da bomb. But That little SOB hurt like I can't describe. God speed son and here's to a quick passing with little pain.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 5th, 2008, 10:30 AM
P.S. They didn't sonically break that up. They told me if mine was any bigger they would sonically break it up. Is 5mm the cutoff size. All I can say is Damn. 5mm is like squeezing a basketball through a garden hose. OUCH!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 5th, 2008, 10:31 AM
And that's being kind becuase a basketball is smooth and round. My 4mm stone looked like supermans baby crib. Spikes all over that little mfer.

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
September 7th, 2008, 06:46 AM
P.S. 5mm is like squeezing a basketball through a garden hose. OUCH!

This is Tonya and all I can say is now you know how we feel when we have a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 7th, 2008, 04:29 PM
There's not much you can do for kidney stones except grin and bare it. It totally sucks. Aspirin n stuff dont do much. Only demerol and other big pain medications. Feel for ya bro.

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 7th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Dude......I feel your pain. I had em twice. Felt like I was givin birth to an Andyconda. Hope it all comes out ok :p

Baco

LOL this description wins the prize! roflmao

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 8th, 2008, 08:46 AM
This is Tonya and all I can say is now you know how we feel when we have a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen Tonya and I appologize to my wife every day for doing that to her "3 TIMES"

Good news is I'm fixed now so I won't be hurting any more women. Well that's not true, I still give them the whole basketball through a garden hose feeling, wink wink nudge nudge, LMFAO!

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
September 8th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Good news is I'm fixed now so I won't be hurting any more women. Well that's not true, I still give them the whole basketball through a garden hose feeling, wink wink nudge nudge, LMFAO!

LMAO....... OMG Thats funny!!
Wayne is "fixed" himself.
Oh and I have some wine bottles for you Andy!!!

LA_MERC_Shadow
September 8th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Oh and I have some wine bottles for you Andy!!!

If this is more of pushing/squeezing things in small places, I don't need to know about the wine bottles.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 8th, 2008, 11:15 PM
pwnt!

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 10th, 2008, 06:30 PM
LMAO! @ Shadow....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==