PDA

View Full Version : MERC LAN 2008

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 15th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Here's a pic of the LAN. More stuff to follow.

P.S. I'm still conscious, WOOT!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 15th, 2008, 06:09 PM
SHENANIGANS!! Those are gurls in the background. Gurls dont game.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 15th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Those are gurls in the background.

I can't turn it off like a switch Scott.

Chi_Townz
August 15th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Damn, that's a small room... Hope there wasn't too much Chilly eatin in there!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 15th, 2008, 09:20 PM
One freaking photo so far? jeezus... :Stick

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 16th, 2008, 01:08 AM
Ya...WTF? More pix plz

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
August 16th, 2008, 04:18 AM
wow...

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 16th, 2008, 06:41 AM
Touchdown!!!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 16th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Take a little time from the drinking, gaming and other unmentionable pleasures...

AND TAKE SOME FREAKING PICTURES!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 16th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Sorry bout dat peeps. Now that I've come out of my comma I'll get you some more. Here we are getting it fired up Sat morning. Dirge is now here with the Cabbage and Barry's chilli is kickin. Not to mention the nuclear bloody mary that Justing fixed me thisd morning. My anus HATES me!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 16th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Ok, we just had a serious run of COD4. Reminded me of teh good old counter strike days. Now if we could figure out a way to take that damn machete out of Drax's hands I was tired of getting my arse chopped up.

the noxious
August 16th, 2008, 01:30 PM
LOL i remember the old Merc LANs back in the day. All i see are LCD's here, back then, nothin but CRT's.
Oh how times hath changed
Only thing that hasn't changed is Dirges flatulance lol

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 16th, 2008, 02:03 PM
And the games are amuck.

BigCheese thought he could sit back and enjoy the new Batman movie playing on the projector until Andy decided to drop a teabag on him!

LA_MERC_Drax
August 16th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Gettin kinda rough in here, too much chili and cabbage....

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 17th, 2008, 01:29 AM
Yeah atm, we have Andy completely gone, DJ is so ****ed up, has puked inside and Drax is...somewhere.
men are down everywhere...EVAC ASAP rqd

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
August 17th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Here are some more pics. Most of these are from the bar we got kicked out of 3 times :p

http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj8/bacobrat1/2008%20LAN/

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 17th, 2008, 11:33 AM
lmao!!!! IT WAS WILD!

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
August 17th, 2008, 12:55 PM
And the games are amuck.

BigCheese thought he could sit back and enjoy the new Batman movie playing on the projector until Andy decided to drop a teabag on him!

OWNED!

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
August 17th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Only two things you need to do, hit F2 and spam steady shot!!!

Life lessons learned from Servingsize, Yankee's new best friend!

LA_MERC_Shadow
August 17th, 2008, 05:40 PM
I would like to thank all of you who took care of me last night! Skits, Baco, Erica, Robby, Mike, Justin, Reed, Andy, Um... pretty much EVERYONE! Sorry I got so tanked. I'm paying for it now....both physically and otherwise b/c the wife is PISSED!!! She went on for about an hour i.e. the whole ride home.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 17th, 2008, 06:01 PM
I would like to thank all of you who took care of me last night! Skits, Baco, Erica, Robby, Mike, Justin, Reed, Andy, Um... pretty much EVERYONE! Sorry I got so tanked. I'm paying for it now....both physically and otherwise b/c the wife is PISSED!!! She went on for about an hour i.e. the whole ride home.

Nice.... Gotta love that Hanging-like-a-dog-headpounding-stomach-churning-hangover... then *****-slapped and cursed by the little lady... Sweet... Now we know why the Hadji's don't let their women T A L K....

LA_MERC_Drax
August 17th, 2008, 07:01 PM
For those that didn't go to the lan....must want these videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2yv8aT0UFc

and the best one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qB6DWWUPXY

LA_MERC_Yankee
August 17th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Only two things you need to do, hit F2 and spam steady shot!!!

Life lessons learned from Servingsize, Yankee's new best friend!

LOL. I'm gonna have to get his facebook info so we can really see who my mentor is. :)

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
August 17th, 2008, 08:42 PM
IT"S THE KATALINA WINE MIXER!!!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 18th, 2008, 07:45 AM
Yeah, I'm with DJ on this one. Thanks to the crew for helping a soldier when he's down. Especially to Reed and James who now know all too well the challenge of carrying 240 pounds of twisted steel and pure sex appeal up 3 flights the long way around to throw me in my room. Also to Barry who picked me up off the ground and held me upright so the cop wouldn't take me to jail. With a squad like MERC with you, YOU CAN'T LOOSE!

waltersw15
August 18th, 2008, 08:49 AM
The LAN was a blast. I'm glad I was able to make it for at least Friday and Saturday. Definitely looking forward to next year. One of these days, I may actually get a whole weekend pass from the wife.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
August 18th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Yeah, I'm with DJ on this one. Thanks to the crew for helping a soldier when he's down. Especially to Reed and James who now know all too well the challenge of carrying 240 pounds of twisted steel and pure sex appeal up 3 flights the long way around to throw me in my room. Also to Barry who picked me up off the ground and held me upright so the cop wouldn't take me to jail. With a squad like MERC with you, YOU CAN'T LOOSE!

Yeah, no prob man. Oh, btw, you owe me $100.00 for chiropractic services you 6 ft 4 in 240 lb sack of stinkin shiot! :p j/k

Yeah it was fun. Next year Im stayin in the hotel...Diesel, its your job next year to babysit me :p Besides, Im fresh outa purple hearts, so we wont be able to get back in the bar if we get kicked out this time :(

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 18th, 2008, 10:49 AM
you 240 lb sack of stinkin shiot!

No no no no, you totally got the quote wrong, it's "6'4" 240 pounds of twisted steel and pure sex appeal"

LA_MERC_Yankee
August 18th, 2008, 10:52 AM

240 lbs my ass. I'm getting you on a scale next time I see you.

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
August 18th, 2008, 10:54 AM
240 lbs my ass. I'm getting you on a scale next time I see you.

Yeah, I think that MFr's HEAD weighs 240 lbs :p

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
August 18th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Na Baco, you just pick another bar next time. rinse and repeat!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 18th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Na Baco, you just pick another bar next time. rinse and repeat!

LOL, is that why I was so wet when they found me?

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
August 18th, 2008, 12:53 PM
It might have been a mix of rolling in the wet grass and or pissing yourself. Spark or Yank may have a better idea as to the cause of the wetness issue. Spark's shirt was pretty soaked after hauling you up to the room.

eau de da conda..... you could market it!

LA_MERC_Spark
August 18th, 2008, 01:17 PM
feckin terrible man! lol!

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
August 18th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Dude, you were wet from me draggin yo azz through the wet grass to the truck. With a pit stop at the police officer, of course :p And btw, I'm STILL hurtin like a mo-fo :(

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 18th, 2008, 07:44 PM
lol the DJ fireman carry should have been on video...all the pics and you did not get that...

wings and beer at hooters $250
shots at a bar due to the purple heart card $0
watching 6'4" of twisted mush and pure ground appeal teabagged by Spark.... Priceless.

where is the proof James!!!

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
August 18th, 2008, 10:43 PM
No no no no, you totally got the quote wrong, it's "6'4" 240 pounds of twisted steel and pure sex appeal"

yeah, well Im 175 pounds of cold, rolled steel and sex appeal...

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
August 19th, 2008, 05:20 PM
yeah, well Im 175 pounds of cold, rolled steel and sex appeal...

WOW!!!! Someone is full of it today... hehehe...

(*this is DL*)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 20th, 2008, 07:40 AM
Hey DL, WUZZUP!, And that's not saying much. I'm full of it every day.
Like my mom use to tell me, "Son, You're so full of shiot your eyes are brown!" Damn what a smart woman she was!

LA_MERC_goose
August 20th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Sorry I missed it ... again, maybe I'll get a break from real life at least once in my life.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 20th, 2008, 12:12 PM
LOL, And when you do my friend, we'll be here!

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
August 20th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Hey DL, WUZZUP!, And that's not saying much. I'm full of it every day.
Like my mom use to tell me, "Son, You're so full of shiot your eyes are brown!" Damn what a smart woman she was!

ANDYPANDY POOPY PANTS!!!!!! Whats up with you!! Wayne tells me all the time that I have "DOO DOO Brown eyes" So I guess I fit in the group then..

"The Doo Doo brown eyes club"

LA_MERC_DocSparky
August 20th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Wayne tells me all the time that I have "DOO DOO Brown eyes"

That slick talking Dragon! With lines like that, you need to keep him on a short leash. :stick

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==