PDA

View Full Version : Your Typical Tree Hugger....

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 13th, 2008, 09:13 AM
I puked a little in my mouth when I read this.... lol

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402922,00.html

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 13th, 2008, 09:39 AM
I wouldn't call that "typical" by any means. Extremist, yes...but not typical.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 13th, 2008, 10:54 AM
I meant the Mustache on that Biotch! ewwwww

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 13th, 2008, 11:02 AM
I meant the Mustache on that Biotch! ewwwww

You meant typical Vegan...soy protein eater. Oh...LMAO.

Eco-terrorist yes.
Tree Hugger no. A tree hugger would not burn a cabin down in the forest. They might start a forest fire which would do more damage than they could do good.

She is just another criminal. Criminals will use any guise to "justify" their work, but they are just a criminal.

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
August 13th, 2008, 11:17 AM
You meant typical Vegan...soy protein eater. Oh...LMAO.

Eco-terrorist yes.
Tree Hugger no. A tree hugger would not burn a cabin down in the forest. They might start a forest fire which would do more damage than they could do good.

She is just another criminal. Criminals will use any guise to "justify" their work, but they are just a criminal.

I'm not sure these people are always worried about doing more harm than good. As long as they are getting their point across, they are ok with "acceptable" loses.

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 13th, 2008, 11:17 AM
I agree...she ha a mustache that puts nooch's to shame...

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 13th, 2008, 11:23 AM
I agree...she ha a mustache that puts nooch's to shame...

LMAO

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 13th, 2008, 11:28 AM
I'm not sure these people are always worried about doing more harm than good. As long as they are getting their point across, they are ok with "acceptable" loses.

That was my point. She is not a "tree hugger". She is just a plain terrorist no better than the towel wearing ones. If she could get her hands on a dirty bomb she would use it inside our borders. She doesn't care about the Ecology of the world. She wants and yearns for the power that she feels she has by making the world terrified of her "group". They could even care less if the losses were acceptable or not. They just want terror and mayhem. The bigger the better. They were getting more and more upscale with every "act". It was only a matter of time before they killed a bunch of people. Find her and send her to Gitmo.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==