PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
August 4th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Hey guys this is DL. Wayne hates it when I log out on his computer so I'm posting in his name. My computer won't boot up for some reason and he won't fix it. Anyway We been out of the loop in here for a while and I was sitting here thinking about yall and thought I need to stop by and say hey. Lots of thinks has been going on (gee where do I start) Wayne got a new Truck, He got a new bass tracker, I got me a new Nikon D40 that was $1054.00. But we've been out and about. School will start for the kids Wednesday around here. Anyway I'll try and come by more often!!!!

Miss yall...
Tonya

LA_MERC_YellowDog
August 4th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Hey girl, dont be a stranger now... we do miss yall... :)

BTW... I think Wayne got the better end of the deal.. Truck for a camera... :stick

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
August 4th, 2008, 09:37 PM
What is the comp doing that it will not boot?

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
August 5th, 2008, 06:07 AM
What is the comp doing that it will not boot?

Won't turn on! lol

We took and cleaned the 10 inches of dust on and in it. But it was acting up before we cleaning it. It started shuting down by it's self. So when we cleaned it and put it all back together and tryed to turn it on, it will power on for a second and turn right off. It won't even boot up. Wayne cleaned it like he does with his. We don't know if we unhooked something or what. I don't know anything about them to even begain to look in it to see if anything is unpluged.

Yeah he got a BIG truck. A 2003 Ford F250 SPD, AND his boat is a 2008 NEW boat with just about everything a guy could want in it. He got a $400.00 dollar gift card for Bass Pro shop from the place where he got the boat.
BUT yeah I guess you could say he get the better end of the stick!!! BUT I LOVE MY CAMERA!!!!!!

LA_MERC_DocSparky
August 5th, 2008, 06:18 AM
Good to hear that you all or doing okay. We were started to get worried about you. Fortunately it sounds like times are good. The D40 is a great camera. I used one a little and it was amazing. It made taking pictures easy. Kinda big to lug around, but it probably makes taking those pictures of your son playing ball a lot easier.

LA_MERC_Drax
August 5th, 2008, 07:06 AM
What bass pro did he go buy his boat at DL? And a Ford f250, he tryin to compensate for something??? :stick

LA_MERC_Wetzny
August 5th, 2008, 07:10 AM
Welcome Back... Tell Dragon some of us are still playing some BF2...

Chi_Townz
August 5th, 2008, 07:17 AM
YO DL!!

Tell Mr. D that he can't clean PCs with water...

And join us for some fraggin good times..

LA_MERC_Spark
August 5th, 2008, 07:32 AM
heya DL :blue:

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
August 5th, 2008, 07:44 PM
What bass pro did he go buy his boat at DL? And a Ford f250, he tryin to compensate for something??? :stick

He got it from a Boat store in Moss Point MS (Jackson County). It is a NICE boat to. I'll have to take a picture of it with my new tripped out Camera! As for his Truck he has had it for about 6 or 7 months very nice and got a great deal on it because we new the sales guy!!!...

He is spoiled he gets WHAT EVER HE WANTS!!!!! Because I let him!! lol

LA_MERC_sexy_dragon
August 5th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Good to hear that you all or doing okay. We were started to get worried about you. Fortunately it sounds like times are good. The D40 is a great camera. I used one a little and it was amazing. It made taking pictures easy. Kinda big to lug around, but it probably makes taking those pictures of your son playing ball a lot easier.

I wasn't able to take pictures of the kids playing ball this year with it because I just got it like a week ago and haven't get to really use it yet. It is big to lug around but its good. I can't wait to use it this ball season tho...

LA_MERC_Bacowrath
August 6th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Howdy, DL!!! Nooch's mom says hi!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==