PDA

View Full Version : Cinco De Mayo

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
May 5th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Don't drink to much tequilla.

http://www.lamerc.com/uploads/cinco.jpg

LA_MERC_Onji
May 5th, 2008, 09:23 AM
our office is doing the whole cinco de mayo pot luck lunch thing. and there is a contest for best 'mexican theme' dress. so everyone in IT is doing the gangsta mexican thing. I'm sporting a skullcap with long sleeve shirt and only the top button done, with wifebeater underneath. muhaha

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 5th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Pics or Shens, Onji...

LA_MERC_Spark
May 5th, 2008, 10:08 AM
lol!

LA_MERC_Onji
May 5th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Pics or Shens, Onji...

workin on it mang

LA_MERC_Onji
May 5th, 2008, 11:28 AM
here. me and the boss. no laughing at the guts lol

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
May 5th, 2008, 11:38 AM
So... for Mother's Day are you going to..... nevermind, I don't want to know.

He drew the tats with a marker or something, or did he have those already? that's pretty good if he just used a sharpy.

LA_MERC_Onji
May 5th, 2008, 11:41 AM
they are fake tatoo sleeves you can buy, pretty sweet http://www.prankplace.com/tattoo.htm
he picked them up at a convenience store this morning lol

LA_MERC_Nutria
May 5th, 2008, 11:51 AM
here. me and the boss. no laughing at the guts lol

Well.. they don't have many skinny Mexicans out there

LA_MERC_Onji
May 5th, 2008, 12:30 PM
finally got sent a good pic of all of our department (except lancer (drifter), he had a hot water heater problem he had to take care of)

LA_MERC_Spark
May 5th, 2008, 12:52 PM
that's just GREAT!

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 5th, 2008, 01:37 PM
oooh man...that's freakin great! I like the fact that in your group picture, you have at least one nice mexican who didn't get the memo. hahahah!!!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
May 5th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Your boss should have dressed as an IIS worker

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 5th, 2008, 02:36 PM
LOL!!! Not bad but vatos don't have tribal tats. You win out of the group Onji.

The icing would be cut off khakis with tube socks pulled up to the knee.

LA_MERC_Onji
May 5th, 2008, 02:38 PM
lol yeah, he just grabbed what they had. also we all had capguns. as soon as the prayer was said for lunch, we all started firing. it was great

LA_MERC_MadMAX
May 5th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Most people don't know that back in 1912, Hellmann's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York. This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever delivered to Mexico. But, as we know, the great ship did not make it to New York. The ship hit an iceberg and sank, and the cargo was forever lost.

The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise, and were eagerly awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at the loss. Their anguish was so great, that the country declared a National Day of Mourning, which they still observe to this day. The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th and is known, of course, as...

...wait for it...

...here comes the punch line...

...just a little longer, but worth it...

"Sinko de Mayo"

LA_MERC_Wetzny
May 5th, 2008, 04:37 PM
LOL!!! ^^^^^^ Classic!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==