PDA

View Full Version : And ANOTHER thing!

LA_MERC_FragFood
March 12th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Don't school administrators have anything better to do? (http://tinyurl.com/24tjan)

I'm trying to determine the proper word for this...
Inane - Nope
Idiotic - Nope
Laughable - Nope
Ludicrous - Nope
Stoopid - Nope
Meddling - Nope
Crock - Nope

Abysmal waste of everyone's time - Hmmm. Not a word, but pretty close.

LA_MERC_LaTech
March 12th, 2008, 06:38 PM
how about "Fupid"...combination of ...well, you get the idea

LA_MERC_FragFood
March 12th, 2008, 07:31 PM
how about "Fupid"...combination of ...well, you get the idea

"Fupid." I like it.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
March 12th, 2008, 08:11 PM
yea I will go along with that..Fupid.... new Leet speak :)

LA_MERC_Spark
March 13th, 2008, 08:37 AM
sad

LA_MERC_DocSparky
March 13th, 2008, 08:48 AM
It looks like they dropped the suspension.... finally. Never should have happened in the first place. This kind of crap just ticks me off.

Linky (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,337419,00.html)

waltersw15
March 13th, 2008, 08:58 AM
I almost get tired of commenting on these types of things. It just simply amazes me the types of decisions that are made by people in these positions. To be stripped of being the class vice-president for buying candy. That is ludicrous! It's just a shame to see that he seemingly got punished worse than students who are more of a threat to the student population.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 13th, 2008, 11:55 AM
We have all sorts of heinous offenses being committed daily and buying candy is not one of them. What did the seller get? IMHO selling the candy was the crime, not the purchase of it. How about if the kid gave him the candy and he donated the money to whatever the kids cause was......say maybe feeding kids in Ethiopia or sending kids on a band trip. What a fecking ridiculous mis-use of the taxpayers money and Eleanor Turner should be suspended and stripped of her title for a week. My kids' schools are going to hate me.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==