PDA

View Full Version : Age of Conan?

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 8th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Anyone in this beta yet? I just got the invite tonight and I am downloading it when I go to work.

LA_MERC_Spark
March 11th, 2008, 09:21 AM
I got mine, but my PSU took a dump over the weekend so I can't install for a while.

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
March 11th, 2008, 09:57 AM
kkool. I will PM you my info when I get it all done.

Daedelus
March 11th, 2008, 10:46 PM
lol origonally posted still no beta invite but then remebered i havent check my e-mail address in awhile. So i checked and guese what it was in there after all woot activated my account and i am dowl loading now. i got all day off tomarrow to play. Cant wait!!!

Daedelus
March 17th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Well many days later and still cant get in. i think there is some problem with the game comflicting with window media player. i down loaded the game and updated it but when i go to play it kicks me to desk top. i can see it is not plying in windows task manger as application but the conan exe. file is doing some thing. submited a e-mail but no help yet. also cant log into the beta forums it says web site dose not exsist. if you guy have any ideas thanks.
next thing i was going to try was another install but hate to do that considering it took me 13 hours to down load and 1-2 hours to update.

Daedelus
March 18th, 2008, 02:17 PM
^bump

LA_MERC_Spark
March 18th, 2008, 03:50 PM
I am up and running, but I'm not sure how I like it.

Daedelus
March 19th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Well some how i got a news letter from funcom and it had a good link to the beta forums got in and found post with fix for my beta/client problem. iam up and running now. if others have similar problem contact me and i can let you know what i did to fix it. :)

Daedelus
May 14th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Well it about time for launch. it set for next tuesday the 20th of may.
I picked up me pre order today from best buy it has the war-rhino; the game stop version has the code for the war mamoth. both of them you can use i think untill lvl 40 and i think the 3 day head start(you down load the game on the 14-15 and start playing on the 17th) i think it is full, it would not let me in that part. but i been playing this sience what march and beta is still play able so ill keep doing that. Sorry i didnt post any thing about the game to you guys but was sure how much a stickler it would be with the NDA and all.

Well i tihnk a big question i have is any one going to play this with me? if so i think we should try and play on same servers etc. i would like if we could organize a guild on here if possible.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==