PDA

View Full Version : No More Heroes

LA_MERC_Nutria
February 27th, 2008, 01:02 PM
If you have a Wii... I suggest giving this game a try.. just make sure you put the kids to bed before you play... lots of blood spray and very harsh language.

I also have Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles.. another good game... FPS/arcade style.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
February 27th, 2008, 01:27 PM
How does RE:UC play on the Wii? how are the controls? I tried playing RE4 on the PC and it sucked hard core. The controls were not like an FPS, you had to use the keyboard only to aim. Does it play like a normal FPS on the Wii? been thinking about renting it to check it out, but if it's anything like RE4 on the PC, I'd rather not waste the money or time to even rent it.

I've been playing Lego Star Wars complete story pack on the Wii. The game is huge, something like 160 levels. I'm just starting Return of the Jedi (already played through the other 5 movies) and i'm only 33% through the game.

LA_MERC_Nutria
February 27th, 2008, 01:42 PM
RE:UC you just aim and shoot with the Wii controller... most of the moving around is done by the game itself. There are parts where you can take different paths but it is a set path.

the noxious
March 8th, 2008, 04:15 PM
going get super smash bros brawl tonight, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. excited is an understatement atm.

Ab1dab1
March 12th, 2008, 08:17 PM
I passed on SSBB. I'm holding out for Wii Fit and Wii Mario Kart.

Abi

Ab1dab1
March 12th, 2008, 08:18 PM
I'll have to bring Wii Fit to the LAN and see if a hung-over Conda can do Yoga -g-

That should be priceless!!

Abi

LA_MERC_Nutria
March 12th, 2008, 08:22 PM
I have SSBB... these characters are insane.. awesome new modes... wow

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==