PDA

View Full Version : Citrix Metaframe Server Web Client Certificate

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 26th, 2008, 08:40 AM
I've been working on this problem for a while now (since Friday...but it actually broke in October...I just didn't have time to get to it till now). I was waiting on a trust certificate from Verisign. I've received it and have it installed on the Citrix Access Gateway Web Appliance and am happy to report that it is working. However...when logging into the web portion (https://access.bkbh.com) and after clicking on either Groupwise or the desktop, I get the following message:

Cannot connect to the Citrix Metaframe server.
SSL Error 70: The server sent an expired security certificate. The certificate "/c=/st=/l=/o=Verisign Trust Network/OU=Verisign, Inc/CN=" is valid from Thursday April 17, 1997 to Wednesday January , 2004

Is there another key stored somewhere that I was supposed to have replaced? At one time (before all these problems) we had a link on the page with a root certificate install icon that was there to get us past this point, but I have no clue what happened to it or how to recreate it.

Any ideas?

LA_MERC_Onji
February 26th, 2008, 09:38 AM
ok first, i've never dealt with certificates in citrix, just citrix alone.

now. is this happening to everyone or particular people...

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 26th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Everyone. Actually, everyone but me. On this computer (the one I did all the work on to fix the server) everything works fine. On every other computer, I get that error message.

LA_MERC_Onji
February 26th, 2008, 09:53 AM
pm me a test login

LA_MERC_WBHighwind
February 26th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Im sorry, I got distracted by your avatar LT, what were you talking about?

LA_MERC_Onji
February 26th, 2008, 01:10 PM
fixed

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
February 26th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Have I told you how much I love Onji.........in a blah blah blah not gay way!:stick

Onji will be here all week.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
February 26th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Onji is a pimp, he's helped me out plenty of times.

What was the fix Onji?

LA_MERC_LaTech
February 26th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Onji logged into the server and it was so scared, it fixed itself! Onji is the man...there is none higher...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==