PDA

View Full Version : Our New Puppy "Scooter"

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 23rd, 2008, 06:24 PM
Ok we found our dog foxy dead! Not sure what happend to her but she died under our house!

ANYWAY......

We got a new puppy and named him "scooter" We love him so much he is the funniest little dog. Wayne got him from the pound. And he LOVES the water. He trys to eat your leg when your walking. He loves looking at himself and talks to himself I'll have to take a picture of that! thats so funny. Anyway herer is a picture or two..

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 23rd, 2008, 06:50 PM
Cute dog...

I take it you found Foxy a little too late.. like when something didn't smell right?

LA_MERC_Nutria
February 23rd, 2008, 07:23 PM
hmm.. cute puppy.. looks like a pitbull mix... might wanna be careful.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 23rd, 2008, 07:56 PM
Cute dog...

I take it you found Foxy a little too late.. like when something didn't smell right?

Umm YES!!! The smell is getting bad around here, it's been what about 3 weeks now so there's no way we can move her. So Wayne is going to go get some Lime Monday and put on her. Thats all we can do at this point! Trust me when I say OOOO we don't want to move her!!! I don't let Justin sleep in his room because of the smell because his room is on top pf Foxy!!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 23rd, 2008, 08:00 PM
hmm.. cute puppy.. looks like a pitbull mix... might wanna be careful.

You know I was thinking that myself. We think he mite have chow in him as well. Thats the only thing about getting a dog from the pound not knowing what it is. I hate pitbulls. Hopefully it won't have much of the pit in him and hopefully he will turn out to be a very good dog.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
February 23rd, 2008, 08:14 PM
good looking pup- Looks more like a chow mix over a pit mix. Raise him right and it doesnt matter what breeds are in him.

waltersw15
February 23rd, 2008, 09:27 PM
Usually mixes are calmer than purebreeds, and I agree that he looks more Chow.

Sorry about Foxy. I guess it is good that you have closure on her though. Dogs tend to take off when they die. It is unfortunate that she picked under the house.

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 24th, 2008, 07:09 AM
Well, i think I would get her out, rubber gloves and a painters mask " the kind with a charcoal filter".. Ohhh ... and a strong stomach is all you need.

But I can understand not wanting to go after her now.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
February 24th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Yeah we both want her out but I'm not going to be able to move her and I don't think Wayne will be able to move her as well. Wayne was going to try and get her out but when he got under there he said if he moves her now she'll pop on him and he'll loose it if that happens. He said she is really BIG! And theres not much room to work with under there. He said she just fits under there. It's been 3 weeks...

LA_MERC_YellowDog
February 25th, 2008, 06:36 AM
OK, I get it... very tight space... yea that could be a real problem... may be better after shes not swollen up...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==