PDA

View Full Version : help at work

LA_MERC_johncst
February 20th, 2008, 08:22 AM
this is what i have http://www.somatechnology.com/MedicalProducts/stryker-988-3-chip-video-camera.asp I am trying to put a surgery on DVD but medical equipment is $$$$$ .So trying to get a PC to do this for less .what would i need to look at

LA_MERC_Onji
February 20th, 2008, 08:30 AM
wait you lost me. so you have that device? and it has a video on it you want on dvd?

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
February 20th, 2008, 08:52 AM
- IEEE - 1394 (Firewire)
- Analog Outputs: XGA, Composite, S-Video, RGB

can you not use one of those connections to a typical PC with some type of editing program?

is the video stored on an internal hard drive or memory card? Is the video recoreded onto this device, or do you want to make a dvd of a live video feed coming out of this device in the future?

LA_MERC_johncst
February 20th, 2008, 09:07 AM
all it is useed for is to runn the camera so we can see ,there is no video and we want to burn DVD of surgerys not it has a DVI out and S-video out

can you not use one of those connections to a typical PC with some type of editing program?

yes we can, no it has no hard drive or memory card , make a dvd of a live video feed .and strykers price is 30,000 a little hi

LA_MERC_DocSparky
February 20th, 2008, 09:12 AM
It seems like it would be possible to use something like a standalone DVD recorder to capture the video output on DVD (and simultaneously display on a monitor). Of course, most PCs with a firewire card could do the same thing. I was just thinking that a PC might be overkill.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==