PDA

View Full Version : WOW

Lockout
January 20th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Is it really true? I didnt believe it when Rollout told me but I guess it is....Andy has decide to snort some pixie dust.....whats next....the sound of a closet door opening? Please say no...please say no....:stick

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 20th, 2008, 08:21 PM
your right Lockout

See.... you miss a lot when your not around :stick

Come play some BF2 with the remaining guys that were not seduced by the DarkSide.

waltersw15
January 20th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Don't worry though. Andy still come around on occasion when the Blue Oyster is closed. :)

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 21st, 2008, 07:59 AM
I actually check TS first to see if anyone is playing BF2. If there's no one on, then I load WOW. Have you checked your last log in date Brian. Your last BF2 log and battle date is 10-24-07, (3 months ago). Mine is 1-13-08 (1 week ago). I'm still on the front lines. Are you?

Semper Fi

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
January 21st, 2008, 10:23 AM
And the CLaws come out!

CAT FIGHT!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
January 21st, 2008, 10:30 AM
Blue Oyster is closed.... CLASSIC!!... Is the TS front page link working? Just back from a week in Orlando and ready to lock and load!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 21st, 2008, 12:02 PM
yeah, it's still good. I will be afk in Louisiana for a court date tomorrow so I won't be able to play tonight.

Lockout
January 21st, 2008, 01:28 PM
Dont get punchy with me there chump....Im not the one out there playing the modern day equivalent to dungeons and dragons...Its hunting season and between hunting, new job, new puppy (which is a pain in the ass) and actually getting laid...I have not had time for BF/2. I admit I have not played (and you know this cause i kept asking what happened to the crew of players -to which you never answered me) and why is that??? BECAUSE YOUR too busy SPREADING PIXIE DUST ON MAGIC CHICKEN **** on your mystical journey to nerdville....I had lunch with Rollout just the other day and he mentioned the same thing ....NO ONE IS PLAYING!!! and then he said and I quote..."B - IS ANDY REALLY PLAYING WOW? - man thats sad~" I will be reloading BF2 tonight and plan to start playing some....even if it means playing with myself (which Im pretty good at btw).
Alpha males dude...dats who we are....Alpha males play with guns, chase ass(& catch) and swim with sharks amongst many many other things...If you need help restoring yourself to a once admirable quality give me a call....I will help you see the error in your ways...

Lockout
January 21st, 2008, 01:55 PM
No claws rook...Condas my boy....we just having a "difference of opinion" ....

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 21st, 2008, 05:13 PM
Dont get punchy with me there chump....Im not the one out there playing the modern day equivalent to dungeons and dragons...Its hunting season and between hunting, new job, new puppy (which is a pain in the ass) and actually getting laid...I have not had time for BF/2. I admit I have not played (and you know this cause i kept asking what happened to the crew of players -to which you never answered me) and why is that??? BECAUSE YOUR too busy SPREADING PIXIE DUST ON MAGIC CHICKEN **** on your mystical journey to nerdville....I had lunch with Rollout just the other day and he mentioned the same thing ....NO ONE IS PLAYING!!! and then he said and I quote..."B - IS ANDY REALLY PLAYING WOW? - man thats sad~" I will be reloading BF2 tonight and plan to start playing some....even if it means playing with myself (which Im pretty good at btw).
Alpha males dude...dats who we are....Alpha males play with guns, chase ass(& catch) and swim with sharks amongst many many other things...If you need help restoring yourself to a once admirable quality give me a call....I will help you see the error in your ways...

DAmmint BOY!! Preach on brother...

I guess I must add, one reason I haven't been playing much at all is,,, Chasing tail.. and finding one to play with, BTW... thats where I'm headed in a little while...

"RING" Hello ? Hey sexy Im cooking up some spaghetti and meat balls.. why don't you bring your meatballs over and well have us a good time:)

Anyway... I gots to go take care of business :)

Lockout
January 21st, 2008, 07:45 PM
there ya go ....Video games are cool but when you put them above getting after the almighty tail...well then you have flipped the nerd leaf and its all over for you...

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 22nd, 2008, 07:23 AM
LOL, I still fling lead. Sure the pixy dust is fun but I'd rather pilot the Cobra on a straffing run over enemy territory any day. I just don't like doing it without good gunners. I'll be on the battlefront fellas.

Lockout
January 22nd, 2008, 12:05 PM
Maybe if you snort it...otherwise????

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 22nd, 2008, 01:06 PM
Haven't tried that yet. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==