PDA

View Full Version : Meanest mom

LA_MERC_FragFood
January 10th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Well, I can't say I agree with the title, but you've gotta hand it to this lady (http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080109/NEWS01/801090376/-1/LIFE04), who actually followed through on her threat. We need more like her. Seems to have a good sense of humor, too.

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 11th, 2008, 07:50 AM
LOL, Go ahead Mom. Good Job.
Silly kid for not drinking all his booz and getting caught.
I applaud a parent that stick to their guns.
Andy tips his hat to the mean mom.

LA_MERC_Spark
January 11th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Nice. I hope I can convince my kids to stay away from drinking and driving. I know I've fuked up several times, and I'm just lucky nothing bad has happened. I really try hard now to find someone else to drive or spend $20 on a cab..

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 11th, 2008, 11:34 AM
I know I've fuked up several times, and I'm just lucky nothing bad has happened

Well, I wish i could say that,,, me and a tree had an arugment when I was 16 years old... the tree won. Me, the 80 Honda Accord, and the booze I was drinking Lost.

I think its great what the lady did.. She gave the kid the car, with rules.. you break them, its up to her what should happen... I bet he wont have booze in the next ride he gets :)

waltersw15
January 11th, 2008, 08:49 PM
I read this story this morning and thought it was good.

They should get the bottle fingerprinted to see if he is lying about it being his.

LA_MERC_Drifter
January 14th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Good job to the Mom!

LMAO! at the kid though... It's not mine.... yeah right, I was a teenager once upon a time. That condom in my wallet belongs to a buddy of mine too! LMAO

LA_MERC_YellowDog
January 14th, 2008, 04:33 PM
That condom in my wallet belongs to a buddy of mine too! LMAO

LMAO!! Yea and the buddy was his girlfriend!! :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==