PDA

View Full Version : Hey When IS THE NEXT BBQ

Devilman
January 9th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Hey guys its me Devilboy. I was in LA MERC a long time ago with RPSNIPER, Madone and Onji. It is good to see you guys still going strong. I am currently living in Honolulu, Hawaii working as a Surgical Technolgist/ Firsf Assist. I also have a clan also www.clanteamfear.com. You can e-mail me at [email protected]. I will be coming back to Louisiana May 8 2008 to visit. Well you guys take care of yourselves and get back in touch with me. PEACE.

P.S.: I grew into Devilman lol No more Devilboy! PEACE and Much Aloha

LA_MERC_Onji
January 10th, 2008, 07:13 AM
damn man looong time no see. good to see things are going well for you.

LA_MERC_johncst
January 10th, 2008, 08:06 AM
hey it is nice to see another surgical technoligist come befor me dam fine to know you my name is john i live in slidell been a cst 10 years work at SSH in slidell now i run all vido and endo cases and run centrial we are small how is the firsf assist over there it suck over here no money only if you get the hospital to pay you for a no pay but you stil work your a$$ off doing it just to get buy. look me up on may 8 we can always put BBQ together quick

Devilman
January 10th, 2008, 05:38 PM
when i was in louisiana and i wasnt making any money. I moved to hawaii now Im making 27.75/hr. The cost of living is high but the money is good and you make alot of money to cover the expenses. Im= have been doing this for about 5 years and I love it.My specialties are Spinal and Ortho cases. Im not to crazy about the Spinal cases, they are way to long, exciting none the less but long. If you want a job i can get you one let me know [email protected]. My wife loves it here, Ive thought about moving back to Louisiana but she don't wanna. I want to move to New Orleans so I can go to Saints games. LOL Hell of a reason! Take care man Peace! Much ALoha

Devilman
January 10th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Yea Onji it has been a While man. I was bored esterday and looked up your site just to see if yo uguys are still playin and Bam there Yall were. Is Madone or RPSNIPER still around? If so tell them to holla at me.

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 10th, 2008, 06:29 PM
Sup DM (Formerly DB)?!

MadOne is gone (hasn't been on as MadOne since Mar. 2006, but he could be one of the other nublets running around here for all I know). RP is still here and still posts from time to time. I'm sure he'll see this eventually.

Welcome back

LA_MERC_goose
January 10th, 2008, 08:53 PM
:stu

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 11th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Sup Devilman!!! Man it has been a long time. I am glad to hear that you are doing good. I am still around, not playing CS anymore. Madone is still around too. He does not come to the site anymore but I talk to him all the time. I will tell him you said hi.

I am still here in Ruston doing the same thing. Hope to make Sgt. soon, but will have to wait and see. Have a anohter little one on the way that will be here around the first week in May. Have a daughter that is 5 that keeps us on out toes.

It was good to hear from ya, keep in touch.

Devilman
January 16th, 2008, 01:52 AM
Congrats man. Maybe your baby will be born May 6(that would be my b-day). =-) Anyways man it is good to hear from all of ya'll again. I cant wait to get back home. I have been here for 2 years. I love it here and you lose track of seasons... it never gets cold here adn i am use to winter being freezing not warm and breezy lol! I might apply at green clinic in Ruston when i get home just to see what they might offer me. My wife doesn't want to leavebut ya know me Ima country boy and love to hunt and fish. Can't do much hunting around here but you can fish till your blue in the face. I was learning how to surf and i looked below me and there were about 3 4' foot sharks......needles to say I havent been back to learn surfing lol. I will be home May 8th and maybe we can all hook up and grab some dinner and some drinks.

Much Aloha
Devil

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
January 16th, 2008, 11:46 AM
LOL...don't think I would have went back to surf either. Dinner and drinks sound good man. Just hit me up when you get here. Drop me an e-mail and i will send ya my info. [email protected]

LA_MERC_Andyconda
January 16th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Wuzzup DB. Good to see you hangin around again.
Henry, WUZZUP. How's it going in the big happenin metropolis of Ruston.
My wife misses green clinic DB, she worked there for almost 7 years.
Hey Henry when you see Mark again, tell him I said hi and he should drop a line sometime. He can post on my band website www.shiftingmidnight.com if he doesn't feel comfortable here, but tell him, he's missed and always welcome. Also, Gratz on the next baby. I have two and man does it change up the game somethign fierce. Good luck buddy. You're gonna need it.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==