PDA

View Full Version : Speed Racer

Chi_Townz
January 4th, 2008, 09:32 AM
All I can say is...HAHAHAHAHAHA

http://video.scifi.com/player/?id=194902

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
January 4th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Hmm..... I guess I will have to hold judgement until it comes out. I loved Speed Racer as a kid and it definitely captures parts of what the cartoon was. Funny but interesting.

Ab1dab1
January 10th, 2008, 12:35 PM
I saw a trailer at the movies before Golden Compass.

I think it will turn out good, although the action looks to be really fast and "flashy" film style.

Abi

LA_MERC_BS
January 10th, 2008, 01:37 PM
I wish they would come out with a Space Ghost movie, or maybe a Johnny Quest.

LA_MERC_Spark
January 10th, 2008, 01:50 PM
JOHNNY QUEST MAN! wewt!

LA_MERC_LaTech
January 10th, 2008, 02:29 PM
I don't get it...probably won't see this one. Cloverfield...yes.

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
January 10th, 2008, 05:24 PM
I'm still waiting for a Voltron and/or ThunderCats movie.

from the first trailer of Cloverfield, I thought it was going to be voltron (someone said it was a lion roar and the thing was huge. Thought maybe Zarkon had sent a Robeast to Earth and the lions were going to form Voltron)

I thought I had heard there were talks of a Thundercats movie too. Someone said Michael Clark Duncan was going to play Panthro and Summer Glu or natalie Portman was going to play Cheatara.

waltersw15
January 11th, 2008, 08:56 PM
I think Johnny Quest would be a good one. Although I wasn't too crazy about the Speed Racer trailer. It sort of reminded me of the trailer for Spy Kids 3 (which also seemed pretty lame).

Chi_Townz
January 13th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Johny Q would be good...maybe an updated Ultra man movie...with out all the corny stuff
http://www.ultracolony.com/images/thai/mili.gif

Daedelus
January 14th, 2008, 08:38 AM
woot seen this trailer the other day in theater. looked like at the end i saw mathew fox from lost maybe hes racer X. been hearing about this coming out sience transformers came back. And also the buzz about thunder cats maybe next to be made. i also saw get smart is coming back to theaters soon.

The show i loved watching growing up was thunderbirds with the diffrent vehicles and all it was cool.

P.S. while we on topic of old stuff being remade any one see that trailer for knight rider on TV. kit i think is a new mustang now. looked like a shelby version?

LA_MERC_Skitsvelvet
January 16th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Hell Yeah! ULTRA MAN!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
January 16th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Yeah Daed, but Mr. McFeeny isn't doing the voice. that's a big negative for the show already.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==