PDA

View Full Version : Monroeians/Rustonians

cd
June 22nd, 2002, 11:52 PM
Well the long awaited arrival of the Great Corbin Dallas has come. I am now in Monroe. I arrived friday night on a long and boring flight.

On the way to Charlotte, this lil black boy was sitting next to me kept saying how we were gonna die when plane made noises and etc.

About 10 minutes from Jackson they turn the heat on to, no lie, "Simulate Mississippi Temperature" <-- Was the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Friday after gettin in monroe bout 12:30 or so, we went swimmin just hung out, then went to waffle house where I was amused at this redneck fellow who was wearing these kmart sneakers, socks up to his mid calf, shorts, a belt buckle I was sure i coulda had a 4 course meal off of, a checkered shortsleeve button up shirt, and a huge ol cowboy hat with a feather..

I played cs till 4 or 5 in the morning, then slept till 4. Then at 6 went to meet Perm up at Mcallisters cuz which he coincidently went to when this girl he liked was workin(weird how that worked out :) )

Then we all went back to Perm's hung out there for several hours till bout 12:30.

We were gonna go snipe hunting but that didnt work out.. so we'll do that later.

Now here's the important part:

I'm here for a month and since I wasnt here last weekend as I was suppose to I wanna get intouch and meet yall.

Alan- I guess Perm talked to you, your off monday and tuesday, we're goin fishin tomorrow but get with me bout snipe huntin or what have you.

Everyone else feel free to call me etc. My aim will be on 24/7 so its like my answering machine

AIM- Poutlipper
Phone- 240-431-9532

cd
June 23rd, 2002, 12:20 AM
Bah... scratch that, I was just enlightened as to what snipe hunting was, exactly. And I will not participate in such childish games.

Big Mama Funk
June 23rd, 2002, 12:21 AM
Hmmph. I didn't get a call. :(

cd
June 23rd, 2002, 12:45 AM
Oh... dont worry I didnt forget about you... I'll be by sometime soon to get my gumbo and cherry pie(well if you can make coconut pie that'd be even sweeter.)

And Dark Cuban... I need to know where your store is, cuz we gotta "discuss" what we can fit into my truck.

LA_MERC_darkprowess
June 23rd, 2002, 06:53 AM
his store is right down the road from perms ya dork...

cd
June 23rd, 2002, 12:13 PM
Easy there killa... yall didnt go into that much detail about it, hell perm couldnt even remember the name of it for a minute or two... lmao sorry perm.

[lag]DarkCuban
June 23rd, 2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Corbin Dallas
Easy there killa... yall didnt go into that much detail about it, hell perm couldnt even remember the name of it for a minute or two... lmao sorry perm.
I guess that due to his memory being proportional to his d!ckie doo disease.:laugh: :p

The store number is 325-TOYZ. 325-8699 for those who need help. It is called Mobile Toyz.

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
June 23rd, 2002, 02:20 PM
Hey Corbin, I have the t-shirt that you wanted when we were taking orders for them. Do you still want it? If so please contact me at 255-4141 after 6pm tonight. I will be coming to Monroe on Tuesday and can get it to you then. Just ask to speak to Henry Wood when you call that number.

cd
June 23rd, 2002, 06:33 PM
Yeah sure, I'll give you a call, how much am I gonna owe you?

cd
June 23rd, 2002, 06:35 PM
Perm, I just cant get over the fact that yall had me so willing to go out there and chase em. Thats messed up beyond everything... just a shame. :(

I was actually lookin forward to it too...

cd
June 24th, 2002, 01:10 AM
Blake... they're not even gonna remember you by the time I leave... cuz i'm a mad pimp...

cd
June 24th, 2002, 03:56 AM
lmao... get j00 sorry tale up here...

haduj
June 24th, 2002, 06:41 AM
lmao corbin,
snipe hunting!!

cd
June 24th, 2002, 07:54 AM
thats not funny... I mean they had me really into it... I was so eager to go... I even was gonna let em use my camera to film it, then someone made it aware to me, what exactly was gonna happen.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 24th, 2002, 11:30 AM
WEAK!!! Who let the cat..er...snipe out of the bag????

Scott

LA_MERC_darkprowess
June 24th, 2002, 04:19 PM
i'm thinkin it was D!!!!

LA_MERC_darkprowess
June 24th, 2002, 09:25 PM
no i am dp not D!!!!

cd
June 25th, 2002, 02:21 AM
Joel... give me a call and I'll give you the info... it should be lots of fun

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==