PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
December 21st, 2007, 03:01 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen.
I want to thank each and every one of you for your dedication and service to another year in the Merc brotherhood. It's been a fun year with a great LAN and I look forward to 2008 and all its potential.
We've gained some great new members and the group continues to grow stronger. I myself look forward to more involvement and participation as this is one of the better things I can spend time on. you all are a great bunch of people that I'm proud to call friends and commrades in arms.

Here's to us, GEAUX MERC!:newyears:

LA_MERC_Spark
December 21st, 2007, 03:22 PM
MERC pwns j00!

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 21st, 2007, 04:38 PM
And 2 great scrims.. :), of witch we need to make happen again one day :)

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
December 21st, 2007, 11:14 PM
Here...Here!

Thanks to the Head Cheeses also. It is not a glamour spot, but one we all really do appreciate. Thanks for the good year Mercs, and here's :beerchug to another. :nox

LA_MERC_johncst
December 22nd, 2007, 06:27 AM
thanks to all the good times and happy xmas to all

waltersw15
December 22nd, 2007, 08:51 PM
I'm one of the new ones, and I'm darn glad I am. I did make it to one day of the LAN this year, and it was a ton of fun. I hope all my clanmates a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I think for Christmas, we need to pitch in and get Andy a Homing device, so we know where he is at all times. That way we won't need to send out a search party at the LANs. :)

LA_MERC_YellowDog
December 23rd, 2007, 08:01 AM
Well, we could get one of those GPS pet tracking devices.

BTW, I hate GPS... its become a bad word with the guys I work with.... they put that **** on our trucks. ****ing big brother.

LA_MERC_Shadow
December 23rd, 2007, 08:32 PM
Well, said Andy. I agree, the only reason I get on the internet nowadays (besides wow) is to check out the forums. I can wait to see what insightful sh!t one of yall is going to come up with! I'm dam proud to be associated with you guys. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!!

LA_MERC_Drax
December 23rd, 2007, 11:11 PM
Twas a good year, Lan was a blast, hoping to do it all over again this year. Ya'll enjoy christmas, i'll be on the seas enjoying it, but I should make new years in, and then i'll be kicking the new year off with a bang with 2 straight NOLA weekends.

LA_MERC_Onji
December 23rd, 2007, 11:18 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!!

:xmas6:xmas5:xmas4:xmas3:xmas2:xmas1:xmas8:xmas7

oh and dont forget: <a href="http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1744837582">MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ANDY AND GOOSE!</a>

LA_MERC_LaTech
December 24th, 2007, 06:55 AM
Merry Christmas everyone...Onji, where's the snow?!

LA_MERC_Diesel
December 26th, 2007, 07:17 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, hopefully it will be the best yet, the WOW team is full of energy lately, hopefully the BF2 guys can keep it rolling as well.

I hope you and your loved ones have a great upcoming year.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
December 26th, 2007, 07:46 AM
Right on People!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Good to hear the positive energy in the Clan! Best to all!

Chi_Townz
December 29th, 2007, 12:02 PM
A little late for Christmas, but Happy New Year to ya all!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==