PDA

View Full Version : All Non_mercs Read

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 22nd, 2002, 09:27 PM
It was come to the attention of that administration that there are several people from diffrent clans recruiting on the server...THIS STOPS NOW!!
It is a long standing rule that recruiting on the MERC server is absolutley not aloud. There has already been one temporary ban for this violation. If that person is caught again it wil be PERMANENT. For the rest, consider this your last and final warning. If caught it will be a weeks ban MINIMUM. Unbanning will be the decision of the clan leaders.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation on this matter.

Scott

Big Mama Funk
June 23rd, 2002, 12:23 AM
Please let me know if there's any [lag] doing this.

LA_MERC_Avatar
June 23rd, 2002, 08:18 AM
nope not yall BMF...some of the other clans that play here that should know better

[lag]DarkCuban
June 23rd, 2002, 01:37 PM
That is a terrible thing to do. That would be like me standing in my competetors parking lot telling them not to go inside, and drive to my place.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
June 23rd, 2002, 04:23 PM
thats what bayou does...(oops)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 23rd, 2002, 09:46 PM
OK, it was brought to my attention that the above post may need some clarifying. There are several reasons we don't allow recruiting.

Mainly, it is disrespectful to "use" our server as a tool to advance your clan. I don't come to your house and eat all your food and trash your living room so don't come to our house and bother our players. Those not interested in your clan can be distracted or annoyed by repeated requests to join their clan or vice versa. We (LA MERC) don't even openly recruit on our server. We do it through email and private messages.

These are the do's and don'ts of the server.

DON'T
Recruit on the server...
That means no openly asking people to join your clan and no asking if you can join someone elses clan.

DON'T
Disrupt the server with repeated requests for someone to ICQ, AIM or email you. If you need to give someone your info do it once....if they didn't get it, tell them to use the page up key.

DON'T
Argue with ANY MERC who tells (requests) you to do something reguardless if they are an admin or not. If you feel they were unfair with you email or PM and admin through the forums and we will try to resolve the issue in a fair way.

DO
Follow the rules set forth in the rules section of our home page.

DO
HAVE FUN WHILE ON OUR SERVER!!!

Hopefully that clears up any "gray areas" in my first post. If not email me or another admin for clarification.

Scott

Corona
June 23rd, 2002, 11:39 PM
kthx

cd
June 24th, 2002, 01:14 AM
Gotcha... and for the record... I think CovertOps should be banned for 48 hours.. cuz he's the reason this whole thing got started... yup

::FN::MaXpOwEr
June 24th, 2002, 02:51 AM
well, the thing is bb first of all i would like to apologize for myself and all of ::FN::, I have recruited once before, but most recently CovertOps joined ::FN:: and he was asking me about recruiting this one guy and such and i think you thought i was trying to recruit but for the record i wasn't, and i have talked to him about, and although i was banned i do fully accept responsibility for my actions so if you feel i as breaking the rules i am fine with that. So in conclusion, this will never happen again by any ::FN:: members or I, ( i don't wanna get banned either lot's of cool peepz in merc and it's so hard to find a good server these days)So you have my deepest apologies.

cd
June 24th, 2002, 03:59 AM
:D :D I still think CovertOps needs a ban for a day or so... cuz that slappin you gave him earlier BB was not sufficient :D

BTW- Most know Covert is my brother so Its not like im just tryin to start somethin.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 24th, 2002, 06:57 AM
All we want is a place where people can come to relax and enjoy the game. That's why the first two rules of the server are HAVE FUN!!!
MaX, thanks for understanding. Oh, and tell Covert that Corbin made me slap him...hehehe

Scott

cd
June 24th, 2002, 07:57 AM
:eek: :eek: lies.... all lies... I would never ask someone to mess up my brother's counter-strike playing...

*cough* Admin... delete previous couple posts ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

eNdOfBeGinNinG
June 24th, 2002, 09:07 AM
Hehehe i wonder who he was trying to recuit *keeps mouth closed* ;)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==