PDA

View Full Version : Case mod'n

MRBIG85
June 22nd, 2002, 10:52 AM
I was just wondering if any of yall are into case mod'n? I am realy
in to it.My last case had a big plexiglass window in it plus a blue cold cathode light in the window.I also had glow wire linning the front of my case{also blue}.My next case mod will be even wilder that the first.I think it is a cool way to set your self off from the rest of the dull offwhite cases that are out there.:d:I was wondering if any of yall have done anything crazy to your own cases.{Painting,windows,multible fans,glow string} it is alot of fun if you are not currently doing it.

LA_MERC_Onji
June 22nd, 2002, 11:26 AM
I've only done one so far, here is the referral link:

http://www.lamerc.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1346&highlight=case

Fragmonkee
June 22nd, 2002, 03:07 PM
ehhehehehehehehehh casemods are for TARDS! lol...just kidding! hey its Private First Class chris laha here hailing from camp lejeune north carolina. my next case is going to be made out of a .50 cal ammo can...heheh i am having a guy at the motor pool put the drive bays in...i also "acquired" a fan out of a hummer....heh

oohrah!

pfc laha U.S.M.C

Crazy White Boy
June 22nd, 2002, 05:36 PM
Perm, get u some letters, and some paint from Hobby Lobby, and knockyourself out :D

[lag]Zen
June 23rd, 2002, 08:04 AM
Here is the one that I just finished, this is going to be my girlfriends PC, I am almost to the painting process on my lan case. I can't show you pictures of it because the design is a secret.

As soon as I get all the hardware installed in this one, I will take a better picture. This is just a picture from my webcam.

http://home.jam.rr.com/supahzen/Picture%2030.jpg

MRBIG85
June 23rd, 2002, 12:04 PM
Hey chris You could mod your laptop.You could put a window on your mouse.you could put glow string under your keyboard to give it that "backlit" effect.got to becareful on that one though.one wrong move and laptop is shot

Fragmonkee
June 24th, 2002, 09:48 AM
danny you retard,
you cant mod a laptop. and why would i put a window in my 80 dollar mouse???? now i was thinking about spraypainting it like in the movie hackers...and if you dont know what i am talking about that is a good reason to buy the movie...

MRBIG85
June 24th, 2002, 10:02 AM
You are just not good enuf to do it.And yes I have seen Hackers. Angilina Jolie is hot!!

MRBIG85
June 24th, 2002, 10:22 AM
It must be a mind controled mouse. You think and it moves.

IamTylerDurden
June 24th, 2002, 11:06 AM
Hackers... wow, its been a long time... has any one mentioned Angilina Jolie us hot!! hehe...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==