PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Please!!!!!

::FN::MaXpOwEr
June 21st, 2002, 04:44 AM
Hey everybody it's me this is muy importante.... there is a concert in omaha on the 25th and i need to get there... it's gonna have like 40 bands and's gonna be awesome (Van's Warped Tour) this year it doesn't have crappy blink 182 and i like at least 20-30 of the bands that are playing one major prob though.... no ride... sioux city is a small town with few punkerz and nobody is going... my parents won't take me and i can't drive any suggestions???

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 21st, 2002, 05:42 AM
Bus it. Greyhound offers pretty good deals ($69 one way or something). Look into that. It will take you FOREVER to get somewhere...but is cheaper than flying and is an option if you can't drive.

LaTech

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 21st, 2002, 06:21 AM
Or buy 2 tickets and I'm sure SOMEONE in your town would go for a free ticket. That worked for me in the past.

Scott

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 21st, 2002, 06:29 AM
Heck, buy 2 tickets (they used to have buy one ticket and a buddy rides for free deal - I saw it on TV) and sell your buddy the other one. ;)

LaTech

::FN::MaXpOwEr
June 21st, 2002, 02:19 PM
hmmm maybe i will do that i can maybe convince my uncle to give me a ride he lives up there i dunno we will see

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==