PDA

View Full Version : GH 3 setlist with VIDEOS!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 22nd, 2007, 10:27 AM
It's only a week away for those who have been waiting (like me). Here is a thread on the GH forums wit links most of the songs in GH3 with YouTube game play videos.

Some of the songs are friggin IMPOSSIBLE!!!

http://forum.guitarherogame.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=30328

LA_MERC_Onji
October 22nd, 2007, 10:43 AM
not watching, waiting to be suprised

LA_MERC_Andyconda
October 22nd, 2007, 06:29 PM
OMFG I can't wait that looks awesome!

Daedelus
October 23rd, 2007, 09:21 AM
OMG. that is going to be sweet. the got one of my most favorite songs. metalica- ONE. i watch the video for that it is going to be insane hard.
i also love barricodua and black magic woman. i am sure some of those other song ill probably like just dont recognise the song titles.

I am just witting for my favorite song of all time Hotel california from: Eagles
also would love if they would do a 60's-70's one with songs from america and fleetwood mac etc. little slower relaxing pace.

problem is i just finished HALO 3 and i got the 3 red ring of death lights came on that my system over heated. its a common problem apartly i called them and they are sending me a box to ship it in pre-paid and then they said they will fix this problem ( 3 year waranty of 3 rings of death error) and mail it back to me NO charge. Nice but it will take any where from 3-4 weeks for turn around, boo-hoo.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
October 23rd, 2007, 09:50 AM
3-4 weeks? By then I'll be in tier 6 on expert...lol

The songs for me are going to be Raining Blood, One and Before I Forget.

CANT WAIT!

the noxious
November 3rd, 2007, 07:55 PM
kk i just bought this for the PS2, and its amazing. Better than that rock the 80's crap they released earlier. TONS of good songs.

LA_MERC_Drax
November 4th, 2007, 01:53 AM
I just watch the video for One, good luck with that one scott, if you can play that 100%, i wanna see it.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 4th, 2007, 06:28 AM
I know this sucks, but I can't beat Through the Fire and the Flames on Medium...I fail at GH3.

I need to practice hammers and pulls

Edit: I put "pickups" instead of pull...need to practice pickups too...but that's a different story

LA_MERC_YellowDog
November 4th, 2007, 12:57 PM
OMFG dude, slayers Raining Blood is insane... gezzz...

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 4th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Yeah I am having trouble with Raining Blood too... that bish is hard

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 4th, 2007, 05:21 PM
ok, JUST made it (3 stars onlyand on Medium...sigh...but finishing is finishing) Fire and Flames. Listened to it about 4 tiems, then played it. Seemed to help

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 4th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Beat it on medium including TtFatF. This GH is MARKEDLY harder then the others. First off the INSANE sensitivity of the strum bar detection script SUCKS! I had to shove a piece of paper in the strum bar to keep it from detecting double strums.

The charts seem faster too...much faster. I've started hard now and I'll be going back to 5 star all of medium. I don't have alot of hope for beat hard anytime soon.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 4th, 2007, 08:34 PM
I've got 5 stars on Medium except Raining Blood (4*'s) and one other in the last set (3*'s)...Have one perfect song so far...would like to get ALL on 5* and some more perfects before I switch to hard...IMO, nothign beats being able to play One...

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 4th, 2007, 09:34 PM
I can last 3 seconds on Expert trying to play TTFATF.. haha

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
November 6th, 2007, 08:06 AM
I ALMOST FC'd Cliffs of Dover last night. Went way past half way before I missed a note and only missed a total of 11 notes. Itook a few pics and will post later.

Let's see some pics of your best playing.

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 6th, 2007, 09:00 AM
my best is not worthy of posting haha.. but I will try harder... I think I am doing good for the first time really playing.

LA_MERC_LaTech
November 6th, 2007, 09:43 AM
I think the eyes say it all...

LA_MERC_Nutria
November 6th, 2007, 05:08 PM
Oh yeah

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==