PDA

View Full Version : For those interested, COD4 System Requirements

hawcer
October 10th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Ok guy's.....Directly from CharlieOscarDelta.com

Info and Specs for Demo being released......

A Single Player demo is hitting the PC tomorrow (October 11th) and will be mirrored on many sites. You'll be able to find a full official mirror list on Callofduty.com that has all of the demo download locations on it so it'll be easy to find. Yahoo! games will also have it available for download on the 11th.

There are also several new PC screenshots on their way out the door, three to be exact, so keep your eyes out for those as well as several PC / PS3 preview articles from the recent San Francisco press event that I've noticed popping up. I'll link a few at the bottom of this post for you guys to read up on and see what they thought.

Now for the info I know a lot of you have been waiting for for quite some time, the official Recommended Specs and Min Specs for the demo and which will be on the back of the box for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare on PC are as follows:

“Recommended Specs”

CPU: 2.4 GHz dual core or better is recommended
RAM: 1GB for XP; 2GB for Vista is recommended
Harddrive: 8GB of free hard drive space
Video card: 3.0 Shader Support recommended. Nvidia Geforce 7800 or better or ATI Radeon X1800 or better

“Required (min) Specs”

CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.4 GHz or AMD(R) Athlon(TM) 64 2800+ processor or any 1.8Ghz Dual Core Processor or better supported
RAM: 512MB RAM (768MB for Windows Vista)
Harddrive: 8GB of free hard drive space
Video card (generic): NVIDIA(R) Geforce(TM) 6600 or better or ATI(R) Radeon(R) 9800Pro or better
Once you guys download the demo on the PC and play be sure to stop back by and let me know what you think. This is the first time anyone besides press is getting their hands on Single Player so I'm anxious to hear your guys thoughts and reactions!

Check out this trailer while your at it.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26151.html

LA_MERC_YellowDog
October 10th, 2007, 04:37 PM
well now.. that looks like a lot of fun..:)

With all that Leveling talk.... These guys sound like they were trying to create another WOW.. game...LOL

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==