PDA

View Full Version : RTS

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 8th, 2007, 07:36 AM
We're breaking away...assuming you want to join, that is.

We're going to form the [PMS] - Pirate Mercenary Scoundrels (name is a work in progress). I have to wait 5 days apparently to form a new gang...so once that time is up, I'll form the gang and we'll have fun as pirates should.

Why, you may ask? Well...a number of reasons. I don't think we're being given full advantage of the [H] crew. I know several of us have donated over 1000 points and WELL over 500M...and have received nothing in return. This is not only bad form, but not acceptable to me.

You know how I work...we'll all help one another and will help the noobs as they join...no favorites.

Here's to PMS!

LA_MERC_Nutria
October 8th, 2007, 07:39 AM
AAARRRRRRGGGG WHY AM I BLEEDING THERE!!!! YAAAAAARRRRRGGGG!!!

LA_MERC_goose
October 8th, 2007, 07:45 AM
Eye - Eye Cap'n!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
October 8th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Mutiny!!!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 15th, 2007, 01:10 PM
I'm the unofficial leader of several guys who, through no fault of our own or anyone else's, decided to leave our former gang of [H].

We, the roving band that we are, appreciate nv and enjoy chatting with and other various piratical goings on and wonder if there is any room in your organization for us.

I am referring to the following souls:
LaTech (me)
TheDude
Wallstreeter
nooch
gooser
th33_]2ook

Thanks...and look forward to hearing from you, either way.

LaTech

LA_MERC_goose
October 15th, 2007, 01:18 PM
Thanks LT. I like how this is worded.

LA_MERC_Wetzny
October 15th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Out bound to Uber at CUC... 3:23pm

Would you be able to give me some guidance regarding what our role in your gang would be?

I see quite a number of Hit-Pay members in CUC… What does the gang do with the points? Who enforces the Pay side of the Hit-Pay?

Our cadre of people is on all day, training, buying and selling and smashing people we don’t like. Most have Chains and mainly self-sufficient.

If you could expound on the role we would play that would help greatly!!!

The potential CUC members are:

LATECH
Nooch
Gooser
The Rook
TheDude
Wallstreeter

And potentially Sparkaliscous, and Onji.

Thanks!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
October 15th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Reply from UBER: at CUC...

There's only one actual hit pay member - Darath ie 7 Pts per hit. The other two are agrippa (the other hittip) and Westjaxx (ho ahead hit me), Agrippa is only semi-active, one once or twice a week, and WestJaxx is normally active, but is going to be inactive for the next month do to moving back to the US from overseas.
Darath manages his own enforcement, its not a gang matter.

I try to run CUC as a democratic gang. All issues are generally put to vote, and everyone has their say. Over the past month we have been working on weeding out the non contributive members and selectivly recruiting new membership (such as yourselves) who fit with the new goal of CUC - namely a top level gang composed of players who aren't merely active in the game, but the RTS community. I'm not aiming to be like TSP and take over a port, or NV and take over the game; nor do I wish to come into conflict with them. Rather I'm aiming to create a gang that is simply respected by all. To that aim I put very little contstraints on my gang members as long as they play well, and don't pick fights with people if they are in the wrong (I love nothing better then smashing someone who deserves it however).

I imagine in terms of weaponry and cash non of you are esspecially lacking, but I do arm all members with AT LEAST the best equipment available in game (Whip, Sp/Sh, Overlord, Flash, Elegant) and am currently in the process of upgrading everyone to beyond that.
The vault can be used for storage of cash by any member, although I ask people to keep track of what they in theory have there. Most of the money that is in theory in the vault is usualy in fact loaned out to other members, although I keep close tabs on that. There is always a saftey net kept at hand if people need to get theirs back out.

Any other questions, just send them over :)

LA_MERC_Wetzny
October 15th, 2007, 03:16 PM
My nv application..

Per the instructions given to me here is my application to e[nv]y.

I’m a 40 year old owner of an Independent oil and gas company in the Midwest. I’m an Active member of an online gaming community found at www.lamerc.com.

Generally speaking I’m active in RTS during the day while not busy with work etc. In the evenings I can be found playing Battlefield 2 with other members of LA_MERC.

I’m a respected, mainly self-sufficient pirate. I train frequently, extort and beat people who annoy me. I feel I would be an asset to e[nv]y, as I’m involved in pirating on a daily basis, I share my booty when and where it’s needed and I like to hear the sound of breaking glass.

Chicks dig me and I rarely wear underwear, but when I do it’s usually something exotic.

Here are my stats etc.

Strength 1.3 Million, Speed 1.3 Million, Defense 400k, Seamanship 100k. Level 130 on day 76.

I have a Caribbean Chain, 1 Billion in the bank, 50 awakes and 5000 points.

I’m currently armed with a Shield and Spear, along with the Calico Cursed Whip.

I sail an East Indian Ship, by the Name Easy Street.

Thank you for your Consideration,

Wallstreeter

LA_MERC_Spark
October 15th, 2007, 03:21 PM
gawd damn man.. lol... I r such an RTS newb.

LA_MERC_Nutria
October 15th, 2007, 03:28 PM
gawd damn man.. lol... I r such an RTS newb.

I now feel this way too

LA_MERC_LaTech
October 16th, 2007, 07:55 AM
Uber,

I, as well as the other roving pirates, wish to sincerely thank you for the offer to join your gang. In an effort to keep it as democratic as possible, we put it up for a vote which of the two gangs we would apply to (CUC and nv), and I have to be honest, it was close.

We all appreciate your willingness to take us into your gang and hope that, in the future, we will be able to maintain this friendship. You are an asset to the game.

Thanks,

LaTech

LA_MERC_Wetzny
October 16th, 2007, 08:00 AM
Works for me, GJ.. Arrrggh!!!

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
October 16th, 2007, 08:45 AM
Long live e[nv]y.......or not. I do waht I am told.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==