PDA

View Full Version : MNF

Rollout
September 25th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Another Monday Night Football bash completed yesterday, unfortunately the Saints didn't prevail! But, I had the opportunity to meet Sparky, BigCheeze, Yankee and Dirge, great seats men and a good time all around:)

Unfortunately, "The Conda" was sick and unable to attend, so Lockout and I had to defend the flag!!!!! And Oh My God, defend we did!!! The brawl we watched mere feet away of the drunk bastar.. falling down the cement steps and fighting from the upper deck over an adult entertainer, the MILF hunt at halftime, the "smokin'" hotties in front of Lockout, and last BUT not least the French Quarter and ATM machines!!! Needless to say, its not just a job, it's an adventure!!!!!

If you get the opportunity, don't miss a Saints game, oh yeah, they did play a game somewhere in between the mayhem:) Good Times!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 25th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Nice! Where's the Photo's!!!?

LA_MERC_Spark
September 25th, 2007, 07:48 PM
I kept it low key this time. I didn't feel like going in to work tired AND hungover... so I settled for just hungover :D

Rollout
September 25th, 2007, 07:50 PM
What happens in the "Quarter" stays in the Quarter!!!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 26th, 2007, 12:35 PM
What happens in the "Quarter" stays in the Quarter!!!!!!!!!!!

Well It did, until they invented the damn camera phone, HACK!

Its like Vegas and Clamidia,
The Clamidia you got in Vegas, WILL NOT STAY IN VEGAS. LMFAO!

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 26th, 2007, 08:27 PM
lol The milf hunt was great.

Dirge: "Hey lockout, where's rollout?"
Lockout: "Dunno man, he went walk about, he's as bad as Conda!"

Rollout comes back with his phone memry full of hot pieces of arse in tioght jeans walking in front of him! lmao

The fight was tsrange. Heard a big thud and thought Spark had gone goo-diving again! lol Then I see a pairs of legs sticking up in the air about 4 rows down from where they used to be :O lololol

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==