PDA

View Full Version : Saints players...

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 25th, 2007, 07:48 AM
hey guys whats up with the saints players.. The news said something about it was going to be hard for the saints this year because of some of the players but didn't hear what they said about them?..... any idea??? I know yall know.. tell me.. I want to know?????

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 25th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Come on guys I'm not going to make fun of them or anything I just want to know what happend to their players. The news had it on last night but I didn't get what they said about them..............

LA_MERC_Spark
September 25th, 2007, 08:58 AM
duce out for the season torn ACL

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 25th, 2007, 09:00 AM
When it rains, it pours!

I STILL LOVE MY SAINTS!

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 25th, 2007, 09:15 AM
I hate that about Duce. Did that happen at a game and if so who where they playing?

Andypandy keep your head up... you can stand under my umbrella!!!

LA_MERC_Spark
September 25th, 2007, 09:16 AM
last night woman! what planet are you on?

LA_MERC_Nutria
September 25th, 2007, 09:23 AM
NFC South curse lives... First to worst...
Hopefully they can pull their heads out of their asses and play like the team we know they are.... There is still hope

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 25th, 2007, 09:37 AM
last night woman! what planet are you on?

now a days I'm not sure! lol.. I've been getting headaches every day and from that I have lost my mind. I didn't watch any of the ball games this weekend because of it. I did watch some of the race tho!

LA_MERC_Drax
September 25th, 2007, 09:48 AM
It just appears that last night, that they were gettin pushed around, everywhere. It just looks like half the players are playin half assed. When they're running backs are breaking for an extra 5 yards after the hit, just not wrapping em up. And offense....the line just got torn to pieces on every run play. No push whatsoever...

LA_MERC_Spark
September 25th, 2007, 09:52 AM
;205735']now a days I'm not sure! lol.. I've been getting headaches every day and from that I have lost my mind.

Take care of yourself girl.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 25th, 2007, 09:58 AM
Take care of yourself girl.

Thank you Spark... I'm trying to... :heart3:kiss

waltersw15
September 25th, 2007, 11:16 AM
I think the opposing teams are stealing our signals. When our players weren't dropping balls that are right in their freaking hands, it seemed like the opposing defenses are all over our offensive plays that seemed to work so well last year.

I think our defense played well over heads last year, and now they are being exposed now that they are truly playing to their ability.

I still hope they can turn it around, but I just don't see any answers coming soon, and if we lose Deuce for the year, that can't make things any better.

LA_MERC_Spark
September 25th, 2007, 11:39 AM
;205751']I think the opposing teams are stealing our signals. When our players weren't dropping balls that are right in their freaking hands, it seemed like the opposing defenses are all over our offensive plays that seemed to work so well last year.

I think our defense played well over heads last year, and now they are being exposed now that they are truly playing to their ability.

I still hope they can turn it around, but I just don't see any answers coming soon, and if we lose Deuce for the year, that can't make things any better.

defense is same as last year.. the difference is the "offensive" line. Last year they were supposed to suck... this year they do. Last year we had long sustained drives that ate up clock. This year 3 and out or turnover. 7 interceptions in 3 games vs 11 for the year in 06.

Lockout
September 25th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Hey there was a game last night? Did anyone tell the Saints cause i was there and they F'n blew... Brees blows....I mean he sux the moose muscle....Bush....well he was a hell of a college player.....and Deuce...the only guy who seems to give a @#$^ is hurt cause his QB sent him into the stratosphere to catch a ball in the flat(which is apparently the only play Coach Sean P has in the play book) this year. On top of that...the fair weather fans started pouring out of the place as soon as they were down in the third...Not impressed. Now in the words of "sparks" last night in the waning few seconds of the game...."Saints.....I love ya....ya sux but I love ya)

LA_MERC_Spark
September 25th, 2007, 02:34 PM
hehehe... thought you needed a place to crash man! My neighbor sat up drinking beers in my shop for a few hours. Until I realized I was really drunk and needed some sleep...

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 25th, 2007, 03:07 PM
See yall I can play nice at times..... I didn't say Saints sux or anything like that. Yall should be proud!!! Even tho my opinion has not changed about them...

LA_MERC_Spark
September 25th, 2007, 05:14 PM
;205766']See yall I can play nice at times..... I didn't say Saints sux or anything like that. Yall should be proud!!!
pffft! that is because you are smart.. not because you are nice...

Lockout
September 25th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Well, my buddy Rollout turned out to be a lot like my other NO wingman. When we finally left the "establishment" it was 4:30am and I wasnt about to show up knocking on your door man but thanks.. I do appreciate the offer....

FYI - No issues noted last night....for those keeping score....no one got lost, arrested or dead...sweeet ! Gotta admit it felt a little weird without the conda wingman....I blame the saints loss on his absence personally

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==