PDA

View Full Version : GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 8th, 2007, 07:32 PM
W000000t!!!!!! GEORGIA DOWN FIRST BIG GAME OUT OF THE WAY AND IN THE W COLUMN!!!!! I guess well get our next W on the 22nd :P same initial s so i guess this will work haha :battle::battle::battle::battle::battle::battle::b attle::battle::battle::battle::battle::battle::bat tle::battle::battle::battle::battle::battle::battl e::thewave:thewave:thewave:band:band

LA_MERC_goose
September 8th, 2007, 07:45 PM
HELL YEAH! BEATING GEORGIA AT GEORGIA!!!! Damn straight. Defense was stout!

You know I'm a Gamecocks fan, true and true, but for us to beat LSU and Florida this year we're either gonna have to pick it up a few notches or we're gonna have to hire hit men to take out some opposing players .... hmmmmmm, let me think .... WOW! THAT WAS MY INSIDE VOICE!!!!

Rollout
September 8th, 2007, 08:21 PM
AWESOME, GJ GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! :)

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 8th, 2007, 11:25 PM
HELL YEAH! BEATING GEORGIA AT GEORGIA!!!! Damn straight. Defense was stout!

You know I'm a Gamecocks fan, true and true, but for us to beat LSU and Florida this year we're either gonna have to pick it up a few notches or we're gonna have to hire hit men to take out some opposing players .... hmmmmmm, let me think .... WOW! THAT WAS MY INSIDE VOICE!!!!

yeah i agree. we need to kick it up a notch. more worried about lsu than i am florida though. we will probably lose but i hope we play well

waltersw15
September 9th, 2007, 06:14 AM
That was a good win for the Gamecocks. However, Sniper, I think LSU is carrying a bigger club than what you portrayed above.

Rollout
September 9th, 2007, 04:48 PM
That was an AWESOME WIN :)

LA_MERC_M@lACHi
September 9th, 2007, 07:16 PM
W00T!!!!111

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==