PDA

View Full Version : Saints vs. Colts

Rollout
September 6th, 2007, 07:12 PM
I know this is a little late, BUT anyone want to put a beer on the game?? I take Indy(I'm a Hoosier) and Payton is my FFL QB, Go Colts!!!!!!! Baco MUST go down :)

Rollout
September 6th, 2007, 07:30 PM
OK, I'm torn with this FFL stuff, Colston is my WR, damn it catch some passes, score some TD's, shiot I'm pulling against myself with this FFl stuff :(

LA_MERC_Spark
September 6th, 2007, 09:04 PM
sad night... we got pwned

Rollout
September 6th, 2007, 09:10 PM
Sooo, does that mean you DON'T want to bet a beer??? We,re slow here in the midwest!!!!

Rollout
September 6th, 2007, 09:34 PM
Where is all the SMACK talk???????????? Hellooooo, is there anyone out there?????

I have to get it in before Sunday comes, come-up-tance will be my reward :) Remember the Fins (Ronnie I can't find a hole) is my team :(

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 6th, 2007, 11:08 PM
Hey Rollout.... *Wetz Screams at no one in particular* WHO SPONSORED THIS GUY! :stick... We have a sports section... For sports stuff... like this kind of sports stuff.... HA!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 6th, 2007, 11:15 PM
Can't rebutle right now Chris, tooooooo depressed.

Rollout
September 7th, 2007, 06:24 AM
Oh i see, if it's hunting it's OK, but sports, oh nooooo!!!!!

LA_MERC_Wetzny
September 7th, 2007, 07:49 AM
Yes you're correct...

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 7th, 2007, 08:08 AM
LOL, Ok I can speak again. That's only one game, and it was the first game of the season with the reigning super bowl champs in thier own stadium. WE WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL, I HAVE FORSEEN IT!

This was just a big wake up call to remind us this shiot doesn't come easy,

GEAUX SAINTS!

waltersw15
September 7th, 2007, 10:24 AM
I, for one, was pretty disappointed with the game last night. I immediately went out and took my frustrations out on some unsuspecting targets on BF2 last night.

If LSU sucked, I would be pretty depressed right now. But since I know that I don't have to wait 10 days for my sorrows to be changed to pure bliss, I'll be back to my old self before Sunday.

How about you Saint hatin' Mississippi folks? You only get 2 days of bliss before returning back to total sorrow after Miss St. loses to Tulane and Ole Miss loses to Missouri.

LA_MERC_Sabre
September 7th, 2007, 10:50 AM
lol @ the Saints....

at least my team doesn't have any expectations!!

go Texans!

waltersw15
September 7th, 2007, 11:28 AM
By the way, I would like to thank your Texans for passing on Reggie Bush.

Nice move.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 7th, 2007, 12:48 PM
All I can say is............

HAHAHAHAHA BOOOO YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Payton rules!!!!! This is my team GO COLTS!!!
We told yall Saints stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bahahaha mahahaha....

Oh yeah what a game!!! I watched it!!! and rooted for my guy (Payton) all the way till the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here Roll out... I'm here!!!!!!!!! Saints suxed!!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
September 7th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Ok, on second thought.
You may not want to make the LAN Tonya.
I will get you and Wayne plowed and drop you both off naked in a ditch 10 miles outside city limits.
Quit hate'n on my team.

LA_MERC_Spark
September 7th, 2007, 01:18 PM
...... resisting......comment..... mu..st........nnnoootttttt..... aaaaarrrggggghhhhhh!!!!11111

Rollout
September 7th, 2007, 01:52 PM
He's not kidding according to the stories, he's been in that ditch in that condition before!!!!!

LA_MERC_Nutria
September 7th, 2007, 02:11 PM
;204642']All I can say is............

HAHAHAHAHA BOOOO YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Payton rules!!!!! This is my team GO COLTS!!!
We told yall Saints stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bahahaha mahahaha....

Oh yeah what a game!!! I watched it!!! and rooted for my guy (Payton) all the way till the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here Roll out... I'm here!!!!!!!!! Saints suxed!!!!!!!!!!

And when the wheels go flying off of your bandwagon jumpin 'team' will you stay on for the ride?
I am a lifetime Saints fan and I don't really give a fk if they win or lose... it just feels good to have a professional team that you can support locally. What is the name of your local pro team... The Spit N Chews?

Lockout
September 7th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Let em hate Conda....Let em hate...

Superbowl in January **** heads...lets just see whos playing in it....IT WONT BE MIAMI.....That I am sure of !

LA_MERC_Sabre
September 7th, 2007, 08:23 PM
;204641']By the way, I would like to thank your Texans for passing on Reggie Bush.

Nice move.

hey....I never said that I was happy about that. passing on RB or VY was about the dumbest thing ever done in a draft...

I'm a converted Bills fan since I moved to Houston 5 yrs ago.

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 7th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Ok, on second thought.
You may not want to make the LAN Tonya.
I will get you and Wayne plowed and drop you both off naked in a ditch 10 miles outside city limits.
Quit hate'n on my team.

Andypandy I thought you were the one that liked it in the ditch naked. Hmm DL thinks to her self... "I thought ditches where for man on man fun not hubby and wife fun... Oh Well"... But if you think your man enough to take me/us on then come on! I'm not what 40 minutes away!!!!
Oh Pandy going down with the Saints.....

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
September 7th, 2007, 10:18 PM
And when the wheels go flying off of your bandwagon jumpin 'team' will you stay on for the ride?
I am a lifetime Saints fan and I don't really give a fk if they win or lose... it just feels good to have a professional team that you can support locally. What is the name of your local pro team... The Spit N Chews?

Nutria. Why does it have to be a PRO team that you think I need to support?... You said I don't show support to our local teams BUT the basses of PRO comes from non other then HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE football!
I support our local High School team "GO REBELS"(ranked 7th in the state) I support our local College teams USM and MS. Some would say Mississippi College Football suxs... ok that is true but that don't mean that I don't still support them.... am I going to cry over it NO... LOL.. Look at the list I posted of the football players from mississippi....
See we have no PRO team, so what, that leaves us open to root for who ever we want and the Saints just not that team..
Let me ask this if you was to move to Oh lets say Chicago, what your telling me is root for a local team... But you just said you would be a Saints fan till you die but what about the "Chicago Bears" you going to root for them? What will you do if they play each other? Have both team shirts on? No you'll have a Saints shirt on huh....
blah blah blah...... LOL...

:thewave
:heart2 to ya Nutria Don't be mad at me...

LA_MERC_th33_r00k
September 8th, 2007, 10:24 AM
Now who is hating? I know the Colts kicked the sh!t out of your beloved Saints, but the season is a long way from over. I mean they do play in the NFC. They are a shoe in to win their division. So really all they have to do is show up for the Post Season. I am not sure they will, but it could happen. I still think the Saints did well by a few players playing higher than they expected. Will it happen again? Hopefully. Because of you guys, the Saints have become my favorite NFC team.

I know my team is not in my state, but I did live in Denver. I have been a Broncos fan for 23 years, and will forever be a Broncos fan. I have had to swallow some pride here and there, but they are my team. I root for the Broncos 1st, the AFC over the NFC 2nd, and now, The Saints vs. ? 3rd.

Peace.

P.S.
NFC South:
Atlanta Falcons
Tampa Bay Buccs
Carolina Panthers
New Orleans Saints

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==